Puppy Owners Can Have Perfect Pets with New Video Program From TheDogTrainingSecret.com
SEATTLE, April 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Puppies can be trained easily and quickly with instructions from a new training course, complete with book and videos, produced by The Dog Training Secret, which is available at http://www.thedogtrainingsecret.com.
“We saw a lot of people messing up training their dogs,” said Chet Womach, president of The Dog Training Secret (http://www.thedogtrainingsecret.com). “They need their hands held.”
The Dog Training Secret shows pet owners what to do at every stage of their lives from 8 weeks to three months to solve more than 18 different behavior problems.
“It creates a perfect dog,” he said. “You don’t have to undo problems later.”
Puppy parents can get a free video called “Learn to Listen” that shows how to train their puppies by using voice commands only. The free video is available at http://www.thedogtrainingsecret.com.
“Pet owners can get their dogs to obey them without having to touch them in as little as 10 minutes,” he said. This technique is especially useful for pet owners who have handicaps or have limited mobility.
“The videos outlines a correct path to obedience. Owners will learn how to correct 19 behavioral problems. After following instructions, puppies won’t mess the house or chew furniture,” said Womach.
“The new video training course de-bunks all the stupidest dog training myths you’ve heard,” he said. “The videos teach you a radical new approach to dog training so powerful your friends will soon be calling you ‘The Dog Whisperer.’”
With a little practice, you’ll quickly understand how to overcome even the toughest dog training issues, including:
- Peeing and pooping in the house
- Out-of-control barking and whining
- Nipping, biting, and growling
- Jumping on strangers and house guests
- Pulling on the leash during walks
- Being afraid of new people and strange objects
- Chasing small animals or children
- Refusing to “come” when called
- Ignoring basic obedience commands like “sit”
- Destructive habits like chewing and digging
- Suffering from severe separation anxiety
- Constantly begging for food at the table
“Dog training is a lifelong commitment as dogs age and enter different stages of their lives,” said Womach. “You want to make sure you invest in some type of dog training program.”
Puppy owners can also download a free report, “Reprogramming the K-9 Mind,” which shows how to keep your dog calm at http://www.thedogtrainingsecret.com/SpecialReport.
TheDogTrainingSecret.com website offers such tips as:
- To be a good dog owner you have to understand what your dog needs and wants. Dogs are natural chewers. They dig, bark, and can be destructive. You can solve all of these problem behaviors with the right attention and training. For example, excessive barking may be a result of boredom or anxiety.
- Eliminate the cause of the behavior and you eliminate the behavior. Provide your dog with the right toys and positive reinforcement when they chew on “good things” and you can correct this behavior.
- Finding the cause of the behavior is the first step to proper training and better behavior. Dog trick training may be the ideal solution because your dog may be looking for interaction and structure.
- Dogs need to be socialized. It’s not enough to simply train your dog to sit, stay, or walk on a leash. And while advanced dog tricks aren’t necessary you do want your dog to understand what is expected. You want to make sure they’re well behaved around other animals, children and guests in your home. This takes patience and vigilance on your part. While many people still adhere to old school dog training, more cutting-edge information has shown that it’s important to build a relationship based on trust.
Additional tips are available on the blog http://www.thedogtrainingsecret.com/blog.
Dog lovers also can see a free PDF with a free video called “Off Limits Training” that shows how to stop dogs from attacking people and objects and other destructive behaviors at http://www.thedogtrainingsecret.com/offlimits.
For more information, go to http://www.thedogtrainingsecret.com.
TheDogTrainingSecret.com consists of a team of dog training professionals eager to help you solve your dog’s behavior issues and create a better and lasting bond with your pooch. Since we started this site in 2005, we’ve been able to help thousands of dog owners from all across the world with our Hands Off Dog Training methods, which are 100% positive reinforcement.
We offer a full suite of products to cover everything from the most basic dog training needs such as potty training, sitting, staying, coming, to the most advanced behaviors such as off-leash training and stopping unwanted behaviors like barking and digging.