Experian’s Vision 2012 Conference Unveils Keys to Business Growth
COSTA MESA, Calif., April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Experian®, a leading global information services company, today announced its industry-leading Vision Conference will be held May 6-9, 2012 at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Ariz. Vision offers exclusive insight to help its customers become more efficient and profitable by providing access to industry luminaries, new technology and exclusive research to maximize business performance.
The Vision 2012 Conference offers more than 70 breakout sessions designed to stimulate a productive exchange of ideas on today’s most relevant issues. Attendees will get access to never-before-seen data, analytical insights and case studies, including:
- A new look at nonprime: How to redefine this population and mine it for growth opportunities
- An in-depth analysis of how to predict and detect fraud and identity theft
- An inside view of the growth of the savvy small business
The comprehensive agenda will include topics relevant to a variety of industries including credit unions, collections, utilities, telecommunications, technology, insurance, automotive, manufacturing, mortgage, ecommerce, government, small business and banks of all sizes.
“As the industry makes strides to adapt to a new, uncertain business environment, Experian continues to be a driving force in helping its clients achieve profitability in an unpredictable economy, and Vision is a critical resource for this,” said Kerry Williams, group president, Experian Credit Services and Decision Analytics. “This year, the theme is growth: we want to show our customers how to improve business performance at every stage of the Customer Life Cycle and present ways to become – and remain – profitable in this new market.”
The general session speakers include the following:
- Rudy Giuliani – Former New York City mayor, 2008 Republican candidate for president of the United States, leading attorney, businessman and politician recognized internationally for valiantly leading the recovery of New York City during its darkest hour on Sept. 11, 2001.
- George F. Will – Political commentator and columnist for The Washington Post, winner of the Pulitzer Prize.
- Geoffrey Moore – A sought-after business strategy and technology expert; author of Escape Velocity and the well known Crossing the Chasm.
Who Should Attend Vision
Financial services, industry executives, risk managers, credit officers and managers, collections and business development managers, lending managers, portfolio executives, analytical and modeling professionals, statisticians, fraud professionals and customer relationship managers who wish to gain inspiration and industry leading insights should attend Vision 2012.
To register or find out more information about Experian’s Vision 2012 Conference, please visit http://www.experian.com/vision.
Experian® is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 80 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended 31 March 2011 was $4.2 billion. Experian employs approximately 15,000 people in 41 countries and has its corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
For more information, visit http://www.experianplc.com.
Experian Public Relations
1 714 830 5192