Lucky Magazine Announces First Ever West Coast FABB: Fashion and Beauty Blog Conference Presented by P&G Beauty & Grooming
NEW YORK, April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Lucky, the magazine about shopping, announced today its first FABB West taking place April 30, 2012 in Los Angeles. FABB: The Fashion and Beauty Blog conference is the first blogger event of its kind, curating an elite group of digital fashion, beauty, technology and celebrity leaders along with influential advertisers to the blogger community. FABB will be held at Annenberg Community Beach House in Santa Monica. The daylong event is comprised of a series of panels and keynotes featuring industry insiders. Agenda topics include, but are not limited to: “Staying True to Your Voice,” “What Fashion Can Learn from Hollywood,” “My Entrepreneurial Story,” “Turning Your Dream Into a Business,” “Monetization for Bloggers – What Works, What Doesn’t, What’s Next” and “Working with Brands the Right Way.”
“We’ve selected an amazing group of people who are redefining how fashion and technology work together,” said Lucky Editor-in-Chief, Brandon Holley. “These thought leaders set the trends for fashion and beauty blogging, e-commerce, social media and more. We couldn’t be happier welcoming them into the Lucky FABB family. The interaction between the panels, dialogue between bloggers and the Lucky reader watching the live streaming video promises to be completely engaging and innovative.”
Designer of his eponymous label, Zac Posen will kick off the day with a keynote address on social media presence and what bloggers mean to fashion. Randi Zuckerberg, Former Head of Marketing at Facebook and Founder and CEO of R to Z Studios, will give a second keynote address on using social media to build your business.
Among the event’s highlights are celebrity chats with Jessica Alba, actress and Co-Founder of The Honest Company (Christopher Gavigan co-founder) and Elizabeth Banks, actress and Founder, ElizabethBanks.com.
- Kiernan Shipka, “Mad Men” actress and style icon
- Suzi-Weiss Fischmann, Executive Vice President and Artistic Director, OPI
- Gabrielle de Papp, Vice President, Corporate Public Relations, Neiman Marcus
- Janie Bryant, “Mad Men” costume designer and author of “The Fashion File”
- Christin Trogan, Producer, Funny or Die
- Andrew Siegel, SVP, Strategy & Corporate Development, Advance Publications, Inc.
- Kate Somerville, Founder, Kate Somerville Skincare
- Beth Horn, Team Lead of Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook
- Katherine Power, Creative Director and Co-Founder, Who What Wear
- Hillary Kerr, Editorial Director and Co-Founder, Who What Wear
- Jane Marie, Co-Editor, The Hairpin
- Cat Deeley, television presenter and model
- Wendy Nguyen, Founder, Wendy’s Lookbook
- Jeff Rudes, CEO, J Brand
- Toby Evers, Vice President of Business Intelligence & Insight, Morpheus Media
- Bri Emery, Owner and graphic designer, Design Love Fest
- Quinn Donnelly, Digital Marketing Manager, Benefit
- Lindsay Wallner, Digital, Rachel Zoe Inc.
- Sophia Rossi, Co-Founder and Producer, Hello Giggles
- Wende Zomnir, Executive Creative Director, Urban Decay
- Kristin Ess, Celebrity Hairstylist and Co-Founder, The Beauty Department
- Geri Hirsch, Founder, Because I’m Addicted
- Christopher Gavigan, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, The Honest Company
- Jenni Radosevich, Author and Founder, I Spy DIY
- Andrea Lieberman, Creative Director, A.L.C.
- Tina Craig, Co-Founder, Snob Global Media
- Kelly Cook, Co-Founder, Snob Global Media
- Aimee Song, Founder, Song of Style
- Amber Venz, President, Reward Style
- Sarah Miller, Author
- Alli Webb, Founder, Drybar
- Ashley Madekwe “Revenge” actress and Founder, Ring My Bell
- Brittany Morin, Founder and CEO, HelloBrit.com
- Will Gluck, Film Director, Screenwriter and Producer
- Macala Wright, Founder and Publisher, FashionablyMarketing.me
- Vanessa Flaherty, Director of Brand Development, Digital Brand Architects
- Paige Adams-Geller, Creative Director and Founder, Paige Denim
- Cynthia Vincent, Designer, Cynthia Vincent
The day will conclude at the House of Zappos, sponsored by Zappos.com, with a cocktail party and performance by A Fine Frenzy.
“FABB is the perfect opportunity for our advertising partners to reach such a highly sought-after audience of influencers,” said Lucky Vice President and Publisher, Marcy Bloom. “This event enables them to get their products in the hands of a group of inspiring women who have the same aesthetic and brand-sense as Lucky. We are thrilled to have P&G Beauty & Grooming as the presenting sponsor along with Zappos.com and Samsung, to name a few.”
The FABB conference is presented by P&G Beauty & Grooming. Sponsors of the conference include: Zappos.com, Samsung, Jellypop, Michael Stars, Miss Me, LeSportsac and Tacori.
Follow FABB on Twitter (@LuckyMagazine) and use the hashtag #LuckyFABB when tweeting about the conference. ? ?
About Lucky: ?
Lucky, the award-winning magazine about shopping, showcases what to wear and how to wear it, making fashion and beauty fun and accessible. Since Lucky’s launch in December 2000, circulation has gone from 500,000 to over 1.1 million, proving to be one of the most successful launches in Conde Nast history. For the latest news from Lucky, log on to www.luckymag.com. ? ?
About P&G Beauty & Grooming:
P&G Beauty & Grooming products help make beauty dreams real for women worldwide and help men look, feel and be their best everyday. With more than 100 brands available in nearly 130 countries, P&G’s beauty and grooming products delivered sales of over $26 billion in fiscal year 2008/09, making it one of the world’s largest beauty and grooming companies. P&G Beauty & Grooming offers trusted brands with leading technology to meet the full complement of beauty and grooming needs, including Pantene®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Max Factor®, Cover Girl®, DDF®, Frederic Fekkai®, Wellaflex®, Rejoice®, Sebastian Professional®, Herbal Essences®, Koleston®, Clairol Professional®, Nice ‘n Easy®, Venus®, Gillette®, SK-II®, Wella Professionals®, Braun® and a leading Prestige Fragrance division that spans from point of market entry consumers to high end luxury with global brands such as Hugo Boss®, Lacoste®, and Christina Aguilera®. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G (NYSE: PG) and its brands.
SOURCE Lucky Magazine