UNIVERSAL PICTURES LAUNCHES POP-UP EXPERIENCE FOR SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMAN SATURDAY, MAY 19, 2012, AT 11:00 AM PDT
LOS ANGELES, May 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ —
- Costumes from the film’s three-time Academy Award®-winning costume designer, Colleen Atwood
- An original 12 ft. mirror mural inspired by the epic action-adventure that was created by famous Los Angeles-based artist Mear One
- SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN -inspired mixed-media artwork from artists (amateur to professional) working around the globe
“BE YOUR OWN ARTIST” EXPERIENCE:
- Fans may create one-of-a-kind SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN memorabilia with on-site screen printing.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to receive T-shirts, messenger bags, posters and more.
- Guests may choose from one of eight different designs inspired by the film to create custom items.
- Fans of the film may also bring an item from home to customize.
WHERE: 7710 Melrose Ave. Los Angeles, CA WHEN: May 19 - June 3 Saturdays and Sundays, 11:00 AM -4:00 PM PDT
In SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN, a breathtaking new vision of the legendary tale begins. The epic action-adventure from the producer of Alice in Wonderland stars Kristen Stewart, Oscar® winner Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth and arrives in theaters nationwide on Friday, June 1, 2012. For more information, visit www.snowwhiteandthehuntsman.com.
SOURCE Universal Pictures