The Cable Show 2012 Wraps Up with Conan O’Brien and Piers Morgan
BOSTON, May 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — The Cable Show 2012, the National Cable & Telecommunications Association’s (NCTA) 61st Annual Convention and International Exposition, begins its final day at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center with a one-on-one conversation between Conan O’Brien and Piers Morgan, followed by panels featuring sports media and cable’s leading experts, including NBA Commissioner David Stern.
Highlights: Wednesday, May 23
9:30 a.m. – General Session
One-on-One Conversation: Conan O’Brien, Host of “Conan” on TBS, will be interviewed by Piers Morgan, Host of “Piers Morgan Tonight” on CNN.
Moderator: Darren Rovell, Sports Business Reporter, CNBC
- David Hill, Chairman & CEO, Fox Sports Media Group
- David Levy, President of Sales, Distribution & Sports, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- John Skipper, President, ESPN, Inc. & Co-Chairman, Disney Media Networks, ESPN, Inc.
- David Stern, Commissioner, National Basketball Association
Moderator: Piers Morgan, Host, “Piers Morgan Tonight,” CNN
- Jeffrey Bewkes, Chairman & CEO, Time Warner, Inc.
- Chase Carey, Deputy Chairman, President & COO, News Corporation
- Patrick Esser, President, Cox Communications
- Ted Sarandos, Chief Content Officer, Netflix
Additional, up-to-the-minute information for The Cable Show 2012 is available at www.thecableshow.com.
NCTA is the principal trade association for the U.S. cable industry, representing cable operators serving more than 90 percent of the nation’s cable television households and more than 200 cable program networks. The cable industry is the nation’s largest broadband provider of high-speed Internet access, serving 45 million customers, after investing more than $185 billion to build two-way interactive networks with fiber optic technology. Cable companies also provide state-of-the-art digital telephone service to 24 million American consumers.