Hewlett-Packard in Trouble, Plans to Cut 27,000 Jobs
EIN News Offers Continuous Hewlett-Packard News Updates
WASHINGTON, May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — EIN News, a leader in media monitoring services since 1995, provides in-depth news coverage of Hewlett-Packard.
The tech giant has been plagued by declining profits and will have to cut its workforce by 27,000 employees, according to Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman.
While Hewlett-Packard representatives claim that the latest cuts will enable the company to increase investment in new projects, Deutsche Bank analysts warn that past layoffs “have done little to improve HP’s competitive position.”
EIN News Report: Hewlett-Packard (http://hewlettpackard.einnews.com/) offers the following news sections:
- Hewlett-Packard Layoff News – http://hewlettpackard.einnews.com/news/hewlett-packard-layoffs
- HP CEO Meg Whitman News – http://hewlettpackard.einnews.com/news/hewlett-packard-ceos
- Hewlett-Packard News by Country – http://hewlettpackard.einnews.com/all_countries
- Hewlett-Packard News by Topic – http://hewlettpackard.einnews.com/category/hewlett-packard-miscellaneous
- Autonomy Founder Mike Lynch Leaves HP – http://hewlettpackard.einnews.com/news/hewlett-packard-autonomy
About the publisher of EIN News Report: Hewlett-Packard (http://www.einnews.com/)
EIN News has developed one of the world’s leading real time news indexing services. Its systems continuously scan the web, indexing news from thousands of worldwide sources. The data is then filtered according to specific needs, and the processes are supervised by a team of professional news editors.
Thousands of industry, government and private institutions rely on EIN News for their media monitoring needs. Combining both intelligent search technologies and the human element, EIN News delivers the most efficient, yet personalized media monitoring, news aggregation and syndication services on the market.
EIN News is positioned as the leading news index on the planet.
SOURCE EIN News