Medical Device Coatings & Endoscopy Devices Markets Analyzed in New Research Reports
DALLAS, May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ –
ReportsnReports.com adds following new market research reports on Medical Device
Coatings and Endoscopy Devices:
A. Medical Device Coatings
This study examines the medical device coating and surface modification treatment
industry, a global enterprise that this report anticipates will reach nearly $8 billion by
2017. It looks at medical device coatings and surface treatments from the perspective of
both the supply and demand side of the equation, that is from coating manufacturers who
supply the materials, the medical device companies which use it and the members of the
healthcare that influence purchases.
Consistent with the scope of the study, the format of this report is arranged to
present its five-year forecasts as a series of tables. Each of those tables presents U.S.
current dollar demand values for coatings and surface processes for 2010 and 2011 and a
five-year period from 2012 through 2017. Separate sets of forecasts are presented for the:
- Eight types of coatings and surface treatment technologies. - 19 healthcare areas that correspond to FDA medical device review panels. - United States, European Union, other developed nations and the rest of the world.
The global medical device coating market reached $4.8 billion in 2010 and $5.4 billion
in 2011. The market is expected to grow from $5.7 billion in 2012 to nearly $8 billion in
2017, a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7%. The United States market for
medical device coatings reached $2.7 billion in 2011, is expected to reach nearly $3
billion in 2012, and should total nearly $4.4 billion by 2017, a five-year CAGR of 8.1%.
The European Union market for medical device coatings reached $1.3 billion in 2011, is
expected to reach $1.4 billion in 2012, and should surpass $2 billion in 2017, a five-year
CAGR of 7.0%.
Get your copy of this report @
This report presents forecasts for the seven basic types of coatings plus surface
treatment technologies. Coatings are grouped on the basis of their most distinguishing
chemical or physical characteristic. Surface treatments are defined as those processes
that alter the surface of a device without adding a chemical or physical agent. For
example, we characterize chrome plating as a type of alloy coating, rather than a surface
treatment. The eight types of technology addressed in this study are:
- Alloy. - Ceramic. - Combination. - Energy-absorbing. - Energy-emitting. - Micro and nano. - Protective polymer. - Surface treatment.
Our forecasts by healthcare area follow the disciplinary divisions used by the FDA in
creating its medical device review panels. The 19 healthcare areas are:
- Anesthesiology. - Cardiovascular. - Chemistry. - Dental. - Ear, nose and throat. - Gastroenterology and urology. - General and plastic surgery. - General hospital use. - Hematology. - Immunology. - Microbiology - Neurology. - Obstetrics and gynecology. - Ophthalmology. - Orthopedics. - Pathology. - Physical medicine. - Radiology. - Toxicology.
B. Global Endoscopy Market by Product, Application & Technology (2011- 2016)
The endoscopy market research report provides comprehensive analysis on global market
of endoscopy by products/devices, applications, and technology. Each of the market
segments are further drilled down at granular level to provide in-depth information on the
Get your copy of this report @
Global Endoscopy Market, By Products
- Rigid Endoscopes - Arthroscopy - Laparoscopy - Urology - Gynaecology - Neuroendoscopy - General Surgery & Others - Flexible Endoscopes - Laryngoscopy - Rhinoscopy - Pharyngoscopy - Sigmoidoscopy - Colonoscopy - Gastroscopy/Enteroscopy - Bronchoscopy - Cystoscopy - Laparoscopy & Others - Endoscopy Visualization Systems - Endoscopic Cameras - Endoscopic Light Sources - Wireless Displays, Monitors, Transmitters & Receivers - Voice Activation & Device Control - Medical Grade Digital Printers & Others - Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) - Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems - Endoscope Accessories - Carts - Light Cables - Channel Cleaning Brushes/Cleaning Brushes - Mouthpieces - Biopsy Valves - Suction Polyp Trap - Quick Catch Polyp Trap - Distal Attachment - Spray Catheters - Overtubes - Fluid-Flushing Devices - Couplers And Splitters - Biopsy Forceps - Snares - Needle Holders/Needle Forceps - Surgical Dissectors & Others
Global Endoscopy Market, By Applications
- Gastrointestinal (Gi) Endoscopy - Respitaory Tract Endoscopy (Bronchoscopy) - Ear Endoscopy (Otoscopy) - Urinary Tract Endoscopy (Cystoscopy) - Laparoscopy - Arthroscopy - Mediastinoscopy - Aminoscopy - Fetoscopy - Panendoscopy - Obstetrics/Gynaecology & Others
Global Endoscopy Market, By Technology
- Robotic Endoscopes - Pillcam Technology (Capsule Endoscopy) - Narrow Band Imaging (Nbi) Technology - Picture Archiving & Communications System (Pacs) Technology - Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Surgery (Notes) - Mucosal Ablation Therapy - Chromoendoscopy
Find other newly published market research reports @
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com) is an online market research
reports library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database
includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and
offline support service to our customers.
Contact: Priyank Tiwari TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza, 17304, Preston Road, Suite 800, Dallas 75252 Tel: +1-888-391-5441 email@example.com Explore Company Profiles, SWOT Analysis Reports, Micro Markets & Country specific reports @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com.