Seminar Marketing Expert Ralph Elliott to Keynote at “Effective Internet Marketing of Seminars and Conferences”
CHICAGO, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Seminar marketing expert Ralph Elliott is the keynote presenter at the annual “Effective Internet Marketing of Seminars and Conferences” three-day event in downtown Chicago August 26-28, 2012. Registration information is available at www.clemsonconferences.com.
“Whether you’re a newcomer or a veteran at filling seats at any event – large or small, niche topic, or general interest, high-ticket or low – you’ll come away from this conference with new and effective ways to pack the house and show a healthy profit,” says Elliott.
“This is 15 hours of focused exchanges of ideas with practical examples, shared experiences, and networking experiences,” adds Elliott. “Attendees need to come ready to roll up their sleeves for three days of learning the ins and outs of promoting their next seminar, workshop, seminar, or full-blown conference.”
Elliott will kick off the conference 2 p.m. Sunday and discuss “Effective Conference & Seminar Marketing 101.” During his workshop he will cover:
- The Four Ps of Marketing and How They Apply to Your Seminar and Conference Programs
- The Nuts and Bolts of Pricing Your Program for Profits
- Making Your Website Work Harder to Convert Visitors into Registrations
How to Overcome the Nine Most Common Objections to Registering
Elliott’s philosophy and his practical advice slogan are one in the same: “Learn how to pack the house without breaking the bank.” During the conference, attendees receive the benefit of his years of practical experience at Clemson University.
At Clemson, Elliott was Director of Professional Development, Associate Dean for Executive Education, and Vice Provost for Off-Campus, Distance and Continuing Education. At the same time, he worked through the academic ranks from Assistant to Associate and on to full Professor of Economics.
Elliott says seminar and conference organizers attend this annual event for one of four reasons:
- Tweak existing promotion models to crack that elusive break-even bar
- Start off at break-even if they are new to the seminar/conference promotion business
- Tailor their message and image to fit your audience, whether what they are offering costs thousands or $100 or less
- Or scrap unproductive promotions model altogether and leave with a brand new plan that is working to cost-effectively attract attendees
The event is offered to help companies, associations, trade groups and universities that hold public seminars and conferences. A roster of recognized experts and educators will cover topics ranging from smart, efficient execution of website marketing to sophisticated social media selling strategies.
Topics to be addressed at the conference include:
- “How to Capitalize on Social Media to Get More Seminar/Conference Attendees”
- “Creating Web Content that Converts Visitors to Registrations”
- “How to Turn Your Unprofitable Seminars into Highly Successful Certificate Programs”
- “Preparing and Mining Data to Boost Seminar and Conference Attendance”
- “How to Negotiate Liability-Free Contracts”
- “How to Combine Email & Social Media Marketing for Maximum Impact”
- “Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing to Get More Traffic & Registrations”
- “How to Use Google Analytics to Maximize Your Multichannel Event Marketing”
- “How to Get More Conversions Using an Online Drip Marketing System that Integrates Video”
- “How to Integrate Mobile Marketing into Your Event Marketing Promotional Mix”
- “Free Publicity Secrets for Your Seminars & Conferences so You Get More Buzz, More Blogs and More Registrations”
Registration includes admission to a complimentary pre-conference workshop, all speaker sessions, two continental breakfasts, two networking socials, special breaks, comprehensive course materials, and all follow-up services. The optional pre-conference workshop begins at 2 p.m. on Sunday. The conference ends at 5 p.m. Tuesday.
SOURCE Clemson University Conferences