New Leadership for the Committee to Support U.S. Trade Laws
WASHINGTON, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ – The Committee to Support U.S. Trade Laws (CSUSTL) has named Alan H. Price, chair of Wiley Rein’s International Trade Practice, as its new president. Mr. Price will take over for Gilbert B. Kaplan, a partner with the law firm of King & Spalding. Gordon Brinser, President of Solar World Industries America Inc., will succeed John Bassett, Chairman of Vaughan-Bassett Furniture as the new Chairman.
The full leadership of CSUSTL includes:
- Chairman – Gordon Brinser, Solar World Industries America Inc.
- President – Alan H. Price, Wiley Rein
- Vice President – Terence P. Stewart, Stewart and Stewart
- Chairman, Lawyers Committee – James C. Hecht, Skadden Arps
- Chairman, Government Affairs Committee – Roger Schagrin, Schagrin Associates and John Herrmann, Kelley Drye.
- Chairman, Public Affairs and Membership Committee – Gilbert B. Kaplan, King & Spalding
- Chairman, Enforcement Committee – Larry Lasoff, Kelley Drye
Regarding his new role with CSUSTL, Mr. Price said, “I look forward to continuing the strong leadership tradition of this group. I will work closely with CSUSTL members as we strive to achieve our goals in leveling the playing field for American manufacturers, workers, producers and farmers.”
The Committee to Support U.S. Trade Laws is an organization of companies, trade associations, labor unions, workers, and individuals committed to preserving and enhancing U.S. trade laws. CSUSTL’s members span multiple sectors, including manufacturing, technology, agriculture, mining and energy, and services. CSUSTL is dedicated to ensuring that the unfair trade laws are not weakened through legislation or policy decisions in Washington, D.C., in international negotiations, or through dispute settlement at the World Trade Organization and elsewhere.
Contact: Alan Price, 1 (202) 719-3375, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Committee to Support U.S. Trade Laws (CSUSTL)