Crittercism Advances Mobile APM by Delivering Real-Time Dynamic Alerts
SAN FRANCISCO, July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Crittercism, the world’s first Mobile App Performance Management (APM) platform today announced the availability of its new Mobile APM features under a 30-day trial. Developers now have access to real-time dynamic alerts and rich meta-data that will allow them to view, monitor and manage issues with their code in a central place.
Crittercism’s Mobile APM solution now offers access to customizable alerts. These real-time alerts allow developers to receive immediate app performance notifications so they can proactively manage any issues impacting consumer experiences within their apps including app loads, in-app purchases, game play, level purchase, subscriptions, and productivity.
“Eventbrite’s platform helps people create and attend events, and the mobile component to our business is as important to us as our web offering. We need to be able to monitor the stability and performance of our mobile apps at all times,” said Sean Coady, Director of Mobile Development at Eventbrite. “Crittercism provides us with crucial real-time monitoring of our mobile operations. With Crittercism’s Mobile APM real-time alerts, we’re excited to have even more visibility into mobile performance issues.”
Crittercism is offering all of these new Mobile APM features to developers under a 30-day free trial. After that developers can choose from three billing plans: Free Crash Reporting, Premium Error Monitoring and Enterprise App Monitoring. Crittercism is designed to suit companies of all sizes from the indie developer who just needs crash reporting to large enterprises with mission critical mobile applications that need complete Mobile APM. Try the 30-Day Free Trial Today.
“We are aggressively advancing the functionality of our platform in order to help developers make better apps. By adding new features to Crittercism, we are opening up a real-time view of mobile app performance to developers that allows them to proactively monitor and manage their apps,” said Andrew Levy, Crittercism’s Co-founder and CEO. “Optimizing mobile app performance is challenging but can directly impact app stability and end-user experience which in turn impacts revenue. We are proud to support engineering teams from the smallest garage based indie developers up to the largest global publishers.”
Beyond dynamic alerts, Crittercism is now offering additional reporting and insight to their Mobile APM reports including the following:
- Wi-Fi / Network – View whether or not your mobile app is running over Wi-Fi or the network during app load to help optimize app performance.
- SD Space - Analyze the size of the SD card to help determine if the card is causing performance issues and need to be addressed.
- Battery – Identify battery size and availability and if it’s affecting usage of an app.
- Carrier – View which mobile carrier users are on to identify if there are issues related to network coverage and performance.
- Language – Pinpoint which languages consumers are using to better optimize translation/localization of mobile apps.
- Low Memory – Manage app performance by checking memory usage of the device and if it is impacting performance.
- Stacktrace Download – Download the full stacktrace for better analysis and management of app code.
- Version Management – Manage each version of code and determine which version is presented in the full set of reports.
Crittercism is now offering all of these new Mobile APM features through a 30-day trial. Sign up today.
Crittercism, based in San Francisco, California, is the world’s first mobile app performance management (APM) solution that offers a real-time global view of app diagnostics across iOS, Android and HTML5 on over 185 million unique devices and 4.5 billion app loads. The company’s investors include Opus Capital, Shasta Ventures and Google Ventures. Learn more @crittercism and www.crittercism.com.