Augmented Reality Market: Google Glasses, Cloud Computing & Military Applications Analyzed in New Research Reports
DALLAS, July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ –
RnRMarketResearch.com adds new market research reports on the Augmented Reality Market
to its store.
A. Wearable Augmented Reality: Google Glasses and Beyond
Is the future of Augmented Reality “wearable” or “hand-held”?
This research examines the prospects of wearable devices and solutions versus
Augmented Reality held in the hand via a smartphone, tablet computing device (such as
iPad), or other wireless devices. While the report places a lot of attention upon Google’s
latest wearable Augmented Reality, it is important to note that AR solutions encompasses
much more than just the device and/or interface. This research includes analysis of other
technologies, such as location determination, and other aspects of the value chain, such
as applications in the Cloud.
- Google and their Competitors - Wireless Device Manufacturers - Augmented Reality Technology Vendors - Mobile Commerce and Advertising Vendors
Browse Complete Report at:
B. Augmented Reality in the Cloud
Augmented Reality (AR) represents a live, direct or indirect, view of a physical,
real-world environment whose elements are augmented by computer-generated sensory input,
that enrich the user’s perception of the real world. AR applications combine virtual data
into the physical real world by utilizing the wireless devices, compass, camera, and GPS
system. AR represents a potential large opportunity for wireless communications for many
device types including wearable equipment. Many applications will be hosted in the cloud.
This report analyzes:
- Major trends in AR industry and implications - AR applications and could based implementation - Wearable devices, leading companies, and implications for AR - Google's AR business model and strategy - Implications for AR in the semiconductor industry
Target Audience: Semiconductor providers
- AR application developers - Government organizations - Wireless device manufacturers - Wireless/mobile network operators - Presence, location, and GIS suppliers
Browse Complete Report at:
C. Augmented Reality in the Battlefield 2012 – 2016
With its roots dating back to the introduction heads-up displays (HUDs) used in
fighter aircraft, Military applications of AR range from live fire training exercises to
complex situational awareness systems encompassing features such as friend/foe
identification, multiple sensory interfaces, location intelligence and interactive
battlefield medical support.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global Military AR technology market
including an assessment of the wider AR technology market, its applications in the
battlefield, recent developments, vendor solutions and revenues forecasts from 2012 to
2016 on a global, regional and submarket scale.
This research addresses the following key topics:
- Military and non-military applications of AR technology - The Impact of AR technology on the battlefield - Recent developments and vendor solutions for Military AR technology - Global and regional market analysis and revenue forecasts for the Military AR technology market from 2012 to 2016 - Revenue forecasts for three major submarkets in the Military AR technology market from 2012 to 2016: Frontline combat, support operations and training
- AR technology has the potential to completely change the face of military combat, and can effectively eliminate the home ground advantage. - The Military AR technology market will grow at a CAGR of 25 % over the next four years and will account for revenues worth 8.2 Billion USD by the end of 2016. - While the U.S will continue lead the market from a regional perspective, leading economies from the Asia Pacific region will significantly ramp up investments in the Military AR technology industry.
Companies in Report:
- Boeing - Arcane Technologies - Columbia University - Innovega - ITT Exelis - Kord Defence - Lockheed Martin - NASA - NovemberKiloEcho - Raytheon - Sony - Thales - U.S Army - U.S Department of Defense (DoD) - U.S Martine Corps - U.S Navy - Vectronix - Vuzix
- Military/Government Organizations - Augmented Reality Technology Vendors - Investment firms in the Defense Industry - Telecom Service and Infrastructure Providers
Browse Complete Report at:
Browse Other Information Technology & Telecommunications Market Reports
Within the Information Technology & Telecommunications Industry, explore reports on:
- Computer Hardware [http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/computer-hardware ] - Computer Equipment [http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/computer-equipment ] - Electronics [http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/electronics ] - Computer Networking [http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/computer-networking ] - E-Commerce & Information Technology (IT) [http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/e-commerce-information-technology-it ] - Media [http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/media ] - Software & Enterprise Computing [http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/software-enterprise-computing ] - Telecommunications [http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/telecommunications ] - Wireless [http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/wireless ]
RnrMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com) is an online market
research reports library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our
database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7
online and offline support service to our customers.
Contact: Priyank Tiwari TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza, 17304, Preston Road, Suite 800, Dallas 75252 Tel: +1-888-391-5441 email@example.com