Metro Restaurant Marketing Launches in Manhattan
NEW YORK, Aug. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Metro Restaurant Marketing (917-742-9269 www.metrorestaurantmarketing.com), a new business debuting in 2012, offers affordable, experienced and knowledgeable restaurant marketing specializing in social media, e-marketing, and public relations. With the goal to help restaurants stand out in a city of more than 24,000 eateries, Metro Restaurant Marketing serves New York City restaurateurs with a menu of services designed to help turn tables and lessen the workload of business owners.
Launched by Long Island’s award-winning WordHampton Public Relations (512 Three Mile Harbor Road, East Hampton, NY 11937 www.wordhampton.com), the team behind Metro Restaurant Marketing has been working with signature restaurants since 1992 building client reputations and revenues through thoughtful strategies, deep media relationships, social media savvy, e-smarts and client partnering. For the last 15 years, WordHampton Public Relations has had a toehold in Manhattan with restaurant clients such as Ben’s Kosher Deli, Nick & Toni’s Cafe, and The Hog Pit. Now with Metro Restaurant Marketing, the firm aims to deepen its presence with affordable marketing services.
“We know restaurants – but more importantly, we know restaurant marketing. It’s got to be aggressive, targeted and continuous,” says Steve Haweeli, president and founder of Metro Restaurant Marketing. “Social media, e-marketing, and PR doesn’t have to break the bank – and let’s be clear: restaurateurs need every marketing edge to get customers and keep them coming back.”
Metro Restaurant Marketing services fall under three distinct sectors – Social Networking, Marketing and Graphic Design, and Public Relations. The basic package, also available with add-on services, includes:
- PR – Marketing restaurant news, from events to menu changes, to metropolitan media including high-circulation outlets, bloggers, and websites.
- Facebook – Dynamic business pages are created to push exclusive content, promote customer interaction and are complemented by aggressive ad campaigns.
- Counsel – The leadership team explains and advises, offering more than two decades worth of insights into the business and the marketing of concepts and promotions.
- Face Time – Clients are promised a minimum of four visits per year with 24/7 availability via email, phone and Skype.
- Status Reports – Detailed monthly outlines of actions, results, next steps, and social media analysis keeps clients informed and up-to-date on their campaign’s progress.
Ranked by PR industry bible Jack O’Dwyer’s Newsletter as one of the top 100 independent PR firms in the U.S., parent company WordHampton Public Relations is acknowledged regularly for campaigns that build brand reputations and its foray into social media. As a recipient of four Fair Media Council Folio Awards, the firm’s social media programs, which currently boast 60 Facebook pages, have been successful in delivering business value. Noted PR achievements include the prestigious Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Big Apple Award for standards of excellence, PRSA Bronze Anvil Awards for outstanding tactics, and SABRE Award for superior achievement in branding and reputation. International recognitions consist of three MarCom Awards for outstanding marketing and communication projects and The Communicator Awards, a leading international awards program honoring excellence in PR.
SOURCE Metro Restaurant Marketing