New Spanish-Language Broadcast Network MundoFOX to launch August 13th on Prime Time Partners Television Stations in Boston, Philadelphia and Tampa
MIAMI, Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Prime Time Partners LLC, owner & operator of local television stations WFXZ Channel 24 – Boston, WPSJ Channel 8 – Philadelphia & WSPF Channel 35 – Tampa, announced today that it will officially launch those stations as the local MundoFOX affiliates on August 13(th). MundoFOX is the new Spanish-language network from Fox International Channels and the RCN Television Group (RCN).
“MundoFOX original programming will offer our audience in Boston, Philadelphia and Tampa with a new direction in Spanish-Language entertainment, all in high-definition, through our free over-the-air signal,” said Jose Rodriguez, CEO & President of Prime Time Partners.
MundoFOX’s innovative “teleseries,” a format mastered by their programming partner RCN of Colombia, will be at the core of their programming. Original programming includes:
- “El Joe, La Leyenda” (The life of singer & entertainer Joe Arroyo)
- “Betty La Fea Express” at 6:30pm
- “Minuto Para Ganar” (Minute to Win It) at 7pm
- “Los Exitosos Perez” at 8pm
- The second season of the acclaimed ‘teleseries’ “El Capo II” at 9pm
- MundoFOX national newscast at 10pm
- Closing Prime Time will be a weekly strip including the likes of “KADABRA,” “Lynch,” “Bones” (in Spanish), “Mentes En Shock” & “Tiempo Final”
- Weekend lineup will include: “MundoFOX Educational” for kids, family & action box office hit movies, sports (including Soccer and UFC LIVE) and much more.
Viewers can log-on to http://www.mundofox.com to find their local listing.
About Prime Time Partners LLC
The minority-owned broadcast group, Prime Time Partners, is led by Hispanic-entrepreneur Jose Rodriguez. The company owns 4 television stations in the U.S. including the MundoFOX affiliates in the Boston, Philadelphia and Tampa DMAs.
MundoFOX is an over-the-air Spanish language television network. The network is a joint venture between News Corporation‘s Fox International Channels and Colombian broadcaster RCN Television and will formally launch on August 13, 2012.
SOURCE Prime Time Partners LLC