Wondershare(TM) MobileGo Version 2 – The Most Complete and Elegant Android Mobile Device Management Solution Available
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ — Android mobile phone & tablet users worldwide rejoice! Wondershare Software today announced the availability of MobileGo Version 2.0, a comprehensive Windows® and Mac® (PRO version only) solution for managing Android mobile devices; allowing users to simplify their mobile lives by having everything they need in one place. Users upgrading from older Symbian-based handsets frequently find it challenging to transfer their contacts and other phone data to a new Android phone or tablet. Also challenging is transferring video files & apps to an Android phone or tablet when using iTunes®. With Wondershare’s MobileGo, these challenges simply disappear… and it’s FREE.
The MobileGo V2 mobile manager features a freshly re-designed iTunes-like interface and allows Android phone or tablet connection to a Windows PC or Mac via USB or Wi-Fi and allows users to easily:
- Transfer of contacts & content from Symbian-based phones to an Android device, even iOS devices, with just 1-click;
- Transfer of video files and apps directly to the device, bypassing iTunes’ and Google Play completely;
- Complete backup & restore of contacts, call logs, text messages, music, video, and photos to/from Android devices to the computer;
- Total App & game management – Fast installation and removal of apps lets users bypass Google Play and iTunes for easier app management. Love games? MobileGo V2 maintains your game status in most apps and can even transfer apps to the computer and SD cards;
- Creates ringtones from music files, captures screen shots from Android devices, and more;
- Over 970 Android phone and tablet models are supported including the Samsung Galaxy S® III, Nexus 7, and Kindle Fire; All major Android OS releases supported from 2.1, including Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean;
- Fantastic user experience…significantly easier to use and does more than competitive products.
Want More Features? – Get MobileGo PRO
While MobileGo V2 is a FREE solution and offers some fantastic features, some users will always want more; enter MobileGo PRO. In this extended version, users get significant additional features including:
- Fast & easy conversion of videos from just about any source to the correct format needed to playback correctly based on the Android device connected to the computer. Even extracts audio from video files;
- Sync iTunes Playlists directly to Android devices, breaking down the traditional wall between iTunes and Android deices;
- Transfer Outlook, Outlook Express, or vCard contacts to Android devices.
“The explosion in popularity of Android devices has created demand for an easy to use utility for helping users ‘move in’ to their new Android devices and manage content,” said Tobee Wu, CEO of Wondershare. “MobileGo V2 provides the key elements needed for user to transfer all their contacts, apps, video & other content to Android devices, and then keep everything backed up thereafter.”
Pricing and Availability
MobileGo V2 Windows is a FREE app and available for immediate download. The extended features of MobileGo PRO are available for the Windows & Mac platforms for $39.95. Learn more or download MobileGo at www.wondershare.com.
Wondershare Software Co., Ltd., an IDG invested company, is an innovative software developer dedicated to delivering the very best in software products and services to the worldwide consumer and business market segments. Wondershare has branch offices in the United States, Germany and Japan. Wondershare has been honored as Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Asia Pacific and China 50 for three consecutive years, and Forbes Business Potential of China for two consecutive years. For more information about Wondershare and its products, please visit http://www.wondershare.com.
Wondershare is a registered trademark of Wondershare Software Co. Ltd. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Wondershare Software Co., Ltd.