IGT Creates The Core Games That Create Fans At G2E 2012
LAS VEGAS, Sept. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Leading-edge technology and a legacy of player favorites define the best in gaming experiences as International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) showcases the Core games that create fans at the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) 2012 in Las Vegas from Oct. 2-4.
“IGT’s unrivaled game experiences and localized content has made our games the most sought after on casino floors today,” said Eric Tom, IGT executive vice president of Global Sales. “At G2E, our new portfolio will drive unmatched performance for our casino customers. From the excitement of Dolly Parton® Slots and the classic action of our new spinning reel and video slot titles to revolutionary game play of our skill-based titles and 3D Multi Layer Display (MLD) technology, we will premiere the fan favorites of the future.”
At booth 2241, attendees will see how IGT’s world-class slot products and industry expertise deliver hands-down favorites at this year’s G2E with more than 70 new Core and Poker titles including the following:
- The Queen of Country comes to the casino as Dolly Parton brings her chart-topping hits to both video slot and five-reel spinning reel games. Dolly Parton® Video Slots, along with Two Doors Down and Nine to Five Spinning Reels, feature interactive juke-box-style song selections, big bonus action and front-row concert experiences all with Dolly cheering the player along.
- Takes the Cake(TM) MLD® Spinning Reel Slot is based on the sweet success of the IGT’s hit Candy Bars(TM) Slot, a top-performing title in the industry which is delivering above 2x house averages on many floors. Takes the Cake’s(TM) dynamic progressive levels are determined by the wager and are combined with a vibrant 3D MLD® experience.
- New players find new spins and thrills on the floor with the industry’s only true video slot skill-based games with the debut of IGT’s Video Reel Edge series. IGT Tully’s Treasure Hunt(TM) and Blood Life Legends(TM) Video Slot games each feature a skill-based bonus with joystick enabled action; both are on the unique, Universal Slant cabinet with a 32-inch LCD screen over the top box.
- IGT creates market-attuned games for international players. IGT’s portfolio of market-attuned titles focus on player preference, with customized game play configurations and translated game content, at the push of a button. These titles are specifically designed to appeal to Asian, Latin American and European players. Get ready for Golden Memories(TM), Money Idol(TM), Tango De Oro(TM), Big Dragon Lounge(TM) and Silk Seduction(TM) Video Slots to be the next big global favorites.
- The classic styling of IGT’s Mechanical Reels continue to create fans with a large catalogue of offerings and new titles such as Western Stars® Slots with its three reels fun and touchscreen bonuses based on IGT’s SAVP® technology.
- Year after year, video poker players choose IGT as the best in the industry. This year’s new poker stars will be Movin’ On Up Poker(TM), Ultimate Aces Poker(TM), Texas Hold’em Fold Up and Keno Draw Poker to name a few.
- Like us on Facebook
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT’s YouTube Channel
- Play DoubleDown Casino games
- Check out our other games and systems
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for regulated markets around the world. IGT’s recent acquisition of Double Down Interactive provides engaging casino style entertainment to more than 5 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available at www.IGT.com or connect with IGT at @IGTNews or www.facebook.com/IGT. Anyone can play at the DoubleDown Casino by visiting http://apps.facebook.com/doubledowncasino or www.doubledowncasino.com.
DOLLY PARTON® is a registered trademark of Dolly Parton.
BIG DRAGON LOUNGE was created by High 5 Games. For more information on High 5 Games (H5G) go to www.high5games.com.