SeeUnity Slices to Provide 24-7 Mobile Access to Enterprise Content
DENVER, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — SeeUnity is announcing the immediate availability of SeeUnity Slices, the mobile app for synchronizing content between enterprise content management (ECM) systems and Apple iPad tablets. Slices pulls content down from the ECM server for offline tablet access. Once back online, new and updated content can be synced from the server.
Slices users can access their enterprise content anytime, anywhere – even without network connectivity. Administrators use a server application to create groups ECM objects, or “slices.” Slice objects can federate content from one or many ECM repositories. Each slice offers users a targeted collection of enterprise content that can be accessed offline – anytime, anywhere.
“Slices is an attractive alternative to other mobile ECM clients on the market,” said Brant Henne, Marketing Director at SeeUnity. “Most ECM client apps require ongoing network access. Slices users can interact with synced content without network connectivity, for true on-demand mobility. It’s a great option for traveling and remote users who need to access high-volume content while in the field.”s
Slices features include:
- “Slice” objects mirror entire ECM hierarchies, or select objects
- Viewed documents in master-detail, full screen, or external apps
- Support for panning, zoom, sorting and filtering
- User favorites provide one-touch access to important content
- Documents can be sent as e-mail attachments.
- Synchronization support for native and proprietary ECM objects (e.g. Workspaces, Dynamic Views, Cabinets, etc.)
- Incremental synchronization only updates changed content
- Connect via HTTP or HTTPS
- Downloaded data are secured with built-in hardware encryption
SeeUnity Slices supports integration to Microsoft SharePoint, EMC Documentum, OpenText eDOCS, OpenText Content Server, and HP Autonomy Worksite, for use on the Apple iPad.
Trial Version and Full Version Requirements
A free evaluation version of SeeUnity Slices is available online at the iTunes store. For more information about pricing and enterprise licensing of Slices, please contact SeeUnity at 970-776-8300, or email@example.com.
SeeUnity is a leading provider of Enterprise Content Integration and Migration solutions. Our products enable short and long-term content coexistence strategies that increase the value of your Microsoft SharePoint and ECM investments. For more information about SeeUnity, visit www.seeunity.com.
SeeUnity and the SeeUnity logo are trademarks of SeeUnity, Inc. iPad is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.