Groundbreaking Education, Brand-New Products And Cutting-Edge Events For The Nation’s Fastest Growing Foodservice Sector
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — The country’s No. 1 catering-specific education and trade event, the 2013 Catersource Conference & Tradeshow is celebrating its 21st year. Presented by UBM Catersource, this year’s event will take place on March 10-13, 2013 at the Mirage Resort and Casino in Las Vegas with the corresponding Tradeshow on March 12 and 13 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Featuring the breakthrough education, trendsetting parties, contests and ideas that Catersource is famous for, this show is a can’t-miss event for caterers, event planners and suppliers in the foodservice industry.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/58827-catersource-conference-tradeshow-march-2013-in-las-vegas
Come see why Catersource is world-famous among the catering industry — the country’s fastest growing foodservice sector, according to the 2012 Industry Forecast from the National Restaurant Association. Co-located with the Event Solutions Idea Factory, more than 40,000 caterers have attended Catersource since its inception and more than 7,000 are expected at this year’s show.
What can you expect at Catersource?
- Business-building education, presented by the country’s leading caterers, for all aspects of the industry. Attend 100+ educational opportunities to learn the latest in operations, culinary, design, sales and marketing strategies, with classes like American Ingredients and Modernist Cuisine: A Creative Evolution; Tactics to Combat Rising Food and Operations Costs; Setting Your Table to Better Serve Same-Sex Couples; The Secrets of Managing Smaller Sales Teams; and The Dynamic Design Duo Saves the Party.
- The latest in products and services in the catering industry at the Catersource Tradeshow, featuring everything caterers need to grow their business over the course of the next year. With the biggest companies in foodservice showcasing their newest products — many of them debuting at the Catersource Tradeshow — caterers will be looking for the tools they’ll need to feed over 150 million guests nationally in 2013.
- Programming for every type of caterer, from those who are just starting their business to those who are at the top of their markets. With three educational levels, you’ll come away from Catersource with enough ideas to return your investment several times over the course of 2013.
- Heart-pumping events, like the Catersource signature Monday night party. This year’s theme is Harmony at Hard Rock, and we’ll have you tripping in ’60s style, setting the year’s trends for the electric ladies, Sergeant Peppers, and psychedelic leaders of the events industry. Produced by Denver’s Catering by Design, find out why people talk about the Good Vibrations of the Catersource party for years afterward.
- Contests that feature the most creative of catering and event ideas, like our “Out of the Box” Boxed Lunch and Buffet contests, the Tabletop contest judged by My Fair Wedding‘s David Tutera, the ACF Las Vegas Culinary Challenge, and the mother of them all, the Catersource Achievement in Catering Excellence (ACE) Awards, honoring the best caterers in the United States and around the world.
- The Perfect Fit Educational Track, which is designed for caterers who are approaching and at the $1 million mark in revenue, the Perfect Fit courses feature brilliant veteran caterers Bill Pannhoff and Bill Hansen who can show you how to grow your brand and your business in catering production, operations strategies and trends across the industry.
- Networking with caterers from around the country and leading professional organizations. Chat with our show partners and meet others who work in all areas of catering — from universities to military to boutique businesses to hotels and luxury suites. Discuss your successes and challenges with your catering peers and make new friends for the years to come.
New features at this year’s show:
- A Brand New Set of Speakers: Celebrity chef, caterer and Scarpetta brainchild Scott Conant will headline the general session, which anchors more than 100 educational opportunities over the course of the Conference. Event planner and HGTV Star Dina Manzo and wedding superstar Colin Cowie will keep the event going with luxe and lucrative business advice for everyone in the events industry.
- The Wedding Track: The American wedding industry is worth $40 billion, and this set of courses will help planners and caterers get ahead of the game with insight into the sales, marketing and new ideas in this ever-growing sector.
- An interactive presentation from world-renowned floral expert Preston Bailey, allowing you to see hands-on how he creates his over-the-top designs. Space is limited, so register for this optional event before it’s too late.
- More Tradeshow booths than ever before! Come see why Catersource has made Trade Show Executive’s Fastest 50 and the TSNN’s top 250 Tradeshows, with more products specific to the catering and events industry than ever before.
About Catersource Magazine, Conference & Tradeshow: The Catersource brand is easily recognized by industry professionals across the U.S. and Canada as the leader of indispensable catering information. All Catersource products share a sterling commitment to professional caterers and offer an extended opportunity to connect with the best education and resources available. The Catersource Conference & Tradeshow is held annually in Las Vegas, and a supplementary culinary conference, the Art of Catering Food, will be held in Philadelphia in August 2013. Catersource also publishes produces numerous print and digital products, like Catersource magazine, Catersource.com, the Catersource Carvings blog and the Get Fresh e-Newsletter.
For more details and to register for the 2013 Catersource Conference & Tradeshow, visit www.catersource.com.
To attend Catersource as a media representative, or for more information and images, please contact Deborah Carver at 877.932.3632 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Catersource Conference & Tradeshow