Entertainment Payroll Company
BURBANK, Calif., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — NPI Entertainment Payroll is a full service entertainment payroll company that has offered employer of record payroll services to the entertainment industry for over 25 years -Production Crew | Talent | Feature and Independent Films | Residuals | Extras | Touring Productions | Trade Shows
- Actors, stage managers, stage hands and crew for live performance, theatrical productions, musicals, trade shows and dance events
- Actors and crew for feature films, independent films and low budget movies
- Theatrical residual payments
- Sessions payments for television & radio for actors, and announcers
- Sound editors and animators, directors, writers and producers
- Crew for television shoots, films, tradeshows and events
- Extras for film and television
- Residuals for television & radio including holding fee tracking and residuals
- Staff, clerical and temporary employees for entertainment based companies
- General crew including costume designers, editors, drivers, stage designers, carpenters, electricians, playwrights, orchestra members, conductors, bands, musicians, makeup artists, caterers, riggers, special effects, and many many more
Did you know that when you work with NPI Entertainment Payroll you will be assigned a dedicated and experienced account manager who will assist you in your production payroll from start to finish! The service we offer you is immediate and ongoing until every aspect of your production payroll is complete and the expertise of our staff and our “hand hold” approach means you are not “a number” – we know who you are when you call us!
When you choose NPI, this is what full service will mean to you:
- Our commitment to customer service that is actually tailored to YOUR specific needs.
- Our commitment to YOUR complete satisfaction. We work for you and with you.
- Accurate, dependable processing and follow-up of YOUR payroll, with a fast turn-around time.
- A simplified payroll process for YOU, because we personally walk you through it step by step.
- Hands-on time card verification and entry, with personalized attention to all details.
- YOUR available, up-to-date resource for education on ever-changing union and labor laws.
- The ability to utilize our relationships with unions and labor law attorneys to resolve any issues.
Our mission is “100% customer satisfaction with 100% accuracy through ethical and professional business practices”.
This means getting it right the first time, every time.
Do you think it’s time for your company to choose a full-service payroll company to handle your production payroll from start to finish? Let NPI’s team of professionals assist you with your current and future payroll needs. We are here to answer any questions you may have regarding our services and help you get started!
NPI is YOUR Solution for Simplifying Entertainment Payroll
Media Contact: Alyson Gregory, NPI Entertainment Payroll, Inc., 818.392.8514, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE NPI Entertainment Payroll, Inc.