Torsion Mobile, Named One of Network World’s Mobile Startups to Watch in 2013, Announces the Availability of PayPal to Mobile Web Clients Through Its SaaS Offering, Mojaba
DES MOINES, Iowa, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Torsion Mobile, the creator of Mojaba, announces the integration of PayPal. Mojaba for PayPal enables taking simple payments via the PayPal Web Payments Standard – all within a convenient and easy-to-use mobile optimized environment that smartphone users will appreciate.
“We couldn’t be more excited to work with Torsion Mobile as they expand their mobile website software, Mojaba,” said Eddie Davis, Senior Director of Sales at PayPal. “Businesses that Torsion Mobile serves don’t want to miss sales opportunities because they can’t accept the payment type their customers may use. They want quick access to their money, a reliable card reader, and one transparent, low fee to process these payments. Mojaba for PayPal brings all of these features together into a product that’s simple to use.”
How It Works
Clients can build a mobile website with Mojaba and add the PayPal element to a panel. Simply configure the PayPal account info, pricing options and the successful purchase message. Customers can then use their smartphones to buy virtually anything they can through PayPal on a desktop site – all with a simple and secure experience made especially for mobile users. Customers also have the option to log in to PayPal or pay with a debit or credit card.
In either case, customers review payment and shipping details and commit to the payment. After completing their payment, customers are presented with confirmation and are returned to the mobile website. All customer payments are processed on PayPal’s secure site.
Who Should Use It?
- Any organization that currently uses PayPal who is extending their marketing presence with a mobile optimized website
- Businesses that wish to offer a wide range of payment options without setting each one up in their own operational system
- Businesses and organizations whose customers and clients are security sensitive when it comes to the exchange of payment information
- Short-term fundraising and events
- Client must have a PayPal account
- Configuration only requires the email address associated with the PayPal account
- A Mojaba website with an annual subscription
- Fees for PayPal transactions apply based upon the PayPal account holder’s agreement with PayPal
Mojaba has been uniquely developed specifically for agencies, creative professionals, web developers and freelancers. With nothing to download or purchase, agencies can use the Mojaba software-as-a-service to create and preview mobile websites with no coding or programming knowledge required. Creative agencies, web designers and other professionals may sign up for the product by visiting www.Mojaba.com.
About Torsion Mobile
Torsion Mobile is dedicated to producing tools to enable the creation of compelling and exciting mobile solutions by advertising agencies, marketing organizations, and other creative professionals. Torsion Mobile has been named one of Network World’s “Mobile Startups to Watch – the Final 40″ in 2013.
Brooke Benschoter, APR
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Torsion Mobile