IGT Brings Big Titles, Exciting Online and Mobile Content, Innovative Systems Solutions to ICE 2013
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Packed with a comprehensive land-based, mobile, online and social gaming portfolio, International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) will present its global reach in gaming at ICE 2013 in London, on February 5-7.
“Innovation is at the heart of IGT, which is why we continually raise the bar by delivering unrivaled gaming innovations for our customers,” said Eric Tom, IGT executive vice president of Global Sales. “At ICE, attendees will get an upfront view of IGT’s vision, including how we are utilizing our extensive line-up of resources to provide cutting-edge gaming entertainment.”
During ICE 2013 trade show IGT will feature an exhilarating line-up of games and a total systems solution that bring customers thrilling content, on a myriad of devices, around the globe. This portfolio of products showcases exciting player experiences while highlighting IGT’s commitment to innovation and progress. Mark your calendars to visit stand # S7-110 for the unrivaled set of games and business solutions:
- CSI: Video Slots makes its debut where players can choose their favorite city and cast from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation(TM), CSI: Miami((TM)) and CSI: NY(TM) in this three-games-in-one star. A stroke of genius, Wyland® Video Slots immerses players in oceans of entertainment on the Center Stage Duo(TM) platform. Rapid Progressives will thrill players with thematic content options such as FC Cash Cup and Sea Cash. Blockbuster titles join IGT’s Center Stage Series with Sex and the City Out on the Town(TM) and Star Wars Trilogy.
- Classic gaming experiences and 3D technology make IGT’s Multi-Layer Display(TM) (MLD®) Spinning Reels portfolio of games a must see. IGT’s Takes the Cake(TM) MLD® Spinning Reel Slot is based on the sweet success of the IGT’s hit Candy Bars(TM) Slot, a top-performing title in the industry which is delivering above 2x house averages on many floors. Additional 3D MLD® games at ICE include Bonus Bubbles(TM) Reel MultiPLAY Slots, Diamond Jubilee(TM) Spinning Reel and Cash Coaster® Slots.
- IGT’s Core slots will be the games players will be searching for on casino floors everywhere beginning with the debut of Country Music’s biggest star, Dolly Parton® Slots. The IGT Video Reel Edge slot titles such as Tully’s Treasure Hunt(TM) offer traditional slot play with exciting skill-based bonuses that will delight players.
- The excitement and stunning graphics in Shadow of the Panther® Split Symbols® Video Slots and Lucky Larry’s Lobstermania 2(TM) Video Slots help make these titles global hits. Black Orchid(TM) and Sumatran Storm(TM) join this exciting, innovative line-up of Core games.
- IGT’s casino management systems solutions bring performance and exceptional player experiences to every size floor with the power of sbX® and IGT Casinolink®.
- IGT sbX® Floor Manager provides operators access to IGT’s expansive 400-plus game theme library. sbX® Analytics, the only G2S-based analytics platform in the industry, provides operators with access to more frequent and in-depth analysis of a wide array of slot performance data to optimize every game for maximum performance. Service Window allows operators to communicate with players right at the machine and deploy applications that differentiate their casino properties from competitors.
- At ICE, IGT will show how we are bringing a seamless gaming experience to players across many devices, from online to mobile, with ‘best of breed’ content, including universally-recognized brands and top-performing IGT classics from the casino floor such as Cleopatra®, Da Vinci Diamonds®, Kitty Glitter® and Wolf Run®, via the IGT Casino Remote Game Server (IGT rgs®),
- Part of the top 3 grossing games on Facebook, with over 6 million monthly active players, IGT’s social gaming product, the DoubleDown Casino offers a full casino-style offering in one place with classic IGT games, multiplayer poker, blackjack, roulette and more. The DoubleDown Casino includes top-performing land-based games, including Da Vinci Diamonds® and Cleopatra®, with plans to include many more popularly-ranked IGT land-based and online game titles in the coming year.
For a complete list of the many applications and systems solutions that will be shown at ICE 2013, please visit IGT’s booth S7-110, or find out more at igt.com/ICE, visit us on Facebook, facebook.com/IGT, or follow us on Twitter, twitter.com/IGTnews.
- Like us on Facebook
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT’s YouTube Channel
- Play DoubleDown Casino games
- Check out our other games and systems
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for regulated markets around the world. IGT’s recent acquisition of DoubleDown Interactive provides engaging casino style entertainment to more than 6 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available at www.IGT.com or connect with IGT at @IGTNews or www.facebook.com/IGT. Anyone can play at the DoubleDown Casino by visiting http://apps.facebook.com/doubledowncasino or www.doubledowncasino.com.
(TM) CBS Broadcasting Inc. in USA. (TM) Entertainment AB Funding LLC. Outside of USA. © 2000- 2013 CBS Broadcasting Inc. and Entertainment AB Funding LLC. All Rights Reserved.
CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION: (TM) CBS Broadcasting Inc. in USA. (TM) Entertainment AB Funding LLC outside USA. © 2000 – 2013 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.
© 2013 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM All Rights Reserved. Used Under Authorization.
Sex and the City Official HBO Licensed Product © 2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Sex and the City is a trademark of Home Box Office, Inc.
Wyland® is a trademark of Wyland Worldwide, LLC and may not be used in any way without its written authorization. Wyland Worldwide, LLC © 2013.
All rights reserved. 2013.
Da Vinci Diamonds was created by High 5 Games. For more information on High 5 Games (H5G), go to www.high5games.com.