TapSense Introduces M3 Cloud for Retail App Marketing
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — TapSense today announces the launch of M3 Cloud, a marketing platform for retail apps, which optimizes mobile ad campaigns to revenue through cohort analysis. With M3 Cloud, marketers can see exactly which creative units drive the most revenue, and compare the quality of users generated from all major mobile marketing channels. M3 Cloud is an enterprise platform, and has processed billions of events.
The benefits of M3 Cloud include the ability to:
- Complete app conversion tracking across multiple publishers and channels
- Optimize paid marketing campaigns to revenue for a positive return on investment
- Conduct cohort analysis daily, weekly, and monthly
- View campaign performance and funnel conversion metrics in one unified dashboard
Gregory Kennedy, Vice President of Marketing, TapSense, comments: “Measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns has been a big challenge in the mobile industry. M3 Cloud solves all the pain points retail app marketers are facing. By offering a single point of integration, we can provide marketers with the insights and analytics they need to optimize mobile campaigns directly to revenue. We also allow them to do it all from one unified dashboard.”
After conducting an analysis of M3 Cloud customer campaign data over the past year, TapSense found:
- Nearly 90% of customer retail app downloads resulted in a purchase within 30 days
- Retail cohorts remain strong over time: 8th week sales generated by the analysis were as high as 25% of the first week
- Creative optimization alone can double the conversion rate on the TapSense platform
M3 Cloud is a complete platform for retail, real estate, and agency app marketers.
For more information or an interview with a senior TapSense executive, please contact:
+1 415 971 7938
TapSense creates tools to make mobile marketing simple. Their flagship product, M3 Cloud, is an enterprise platform that allows marketers to do conversion tracking, monitor multi-channel funnel analytics and optimize campaigns directly to revenue. TapSense boasts over 40 customers, including: Fab, Trulia, HotelTonight, Poshmark, Pocket Gems, and Tiny Co.
TapSense was founded in 2011 and is based in San Francisco, California.
To learn more, visit: www.tapsense.com