Global Markets and Technologies for Biofuel Enzymes
MUMBAI, February 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ –
Bharat Book Bureau(
) has recently added the
market intelligence report titled “Global Markets and Technologies for Biofuel Enzymes
– An overview of the global market for biofuel enzymes, which include amylases,
lipases, cellulases, and proteases; and fuels, which include biodiesel, cellulosic
ethanol, and biogas
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2010 and 2011, estimates for 2012,
and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017
– Identification of markets by industrial end users, such as the aviation industry,
road transport, heating purposes, and off-road equipment
– Discussion of new and different types of regulations enforced by authorities in
biofuel enzyme production
– Reviews of new technologies and their uses, along with new patents and their
– A breakdown of enzyme manufacturers and suppliers, with emphasis on market leaders
Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
There has been a need to develop renewable and sustainable resources of energy, and
researchers’ efforts coupled with biotechnological advancements have resulted in the
development of biofuels. goal in conducting this study is to provide an overview of the
current and future characteristics of the global market for biofuel enzymes. The key
objective is to present a comprehensive analysis of the current market and its future
direction in the biofuel enzymes market as an important tool for increasing the efficiency
and specificity of the products in which biofuel enzymes are used.
This report explores present and future strategies within the biofuel enzymes market,
which includes amylases, cellulases, xylanases, lipases and other enzymes. The
improvisation, setbacks and needs of the market are discussed in this report. The
comparisons, usage, and the advantages and disadvantages of types of enzymes are also
portrayed in this report.
A detailed analysis of the biofuel enzymes industry structure has been conducted.
Revenues are broken down by region. Sales figures are estimated for the five-year period
from 2013 through 2017.
Applications for biofuel enzymes are also discussed separately in the report, with an
emphasis on the different types of biofuel enzymes, including starch based ethanol,
biogas, cellulosic ethanol and biodiesel. The report also covers significant patents and
their allotments in each category.
REASONS FOR DOING THIS STUDY
Extensive research has been performed on biofuel enzymes and their production capacity
as well as on the development of new technologies. Research has revealed much in relation
to the end users of biofuel enzymes, including the transport industry, the power
generation industry, the chemical sector, the domestic use industry, the agriculture
sector and many other industries. Modern industries have now begun to explore the
advantages of utilizing these biofuel enzymes in their productions. This has led to the
growing market of biofuel enzymes.
R&D spending, along with increasing competition, patent expiries and new technologies
are directing this to a new direction. The market is seeing growth and is projected to
grow as demand for biofuel enzymes increases.
Acquisition strategies and collaborations by companies are also covered in this
report. This study also discusses the strength and weaknesses of each type/ technology in
light of new technologies, growing competition and changing customer needs.
Related Reports on Biofuel Enzymes:
- Global Markets and Technologies for Biofuel Enzymes - Focus on Amylases [http://www.bharatbook.com/alternative-sources-market-research-reports/global-markets-and-technologies-for-biofuel-enzymes-focus-on-amylases.html ] - Global Markets and Technologies for Biofuel Enzymes - Focus on Cellulases and Xylanases [http://www.bharatbook.com/alternative-sources-market-research-reports/global-markets-and-technologies-for-biofuel-enzymes-focus-on-cellulases-and-xylanases.html ] - Global Markets and Technologies for Biofuel Enzymes - Focus on Lipases [http://www.bharatbook.com/alternative-sources-market-research-reports/global-markets-and-technologies-for-biofuel-enzymes-focus-on-lipases.html ]
CONTRIBUTIONS OF THE STUDY AND INTENDED AUDIENCE
This study contributes to the areas of market growth in the amylases, cellulases,
xylanases, lipases and other biofuel enzyme manufacturers and users. Chemical, biochemical
and transport, power generation industries and research institutes will find this study to
be of interest.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope of this study encompasses the biofuel enzymes, bio-technical, chemical and
biotechnology markets. analyzes each market and its applications, regulatory environment,
technology involved, market projections and market share. Technological issues include the
latest trends and developments. The Asian market for biofuel enzymes includes countries
such as India, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, while the emerging markets include Mexico,
Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Request for Sample pages – http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=355368
A comprehensive literature search, which included technical newsletters and journals,
and many other sources. Data were collected through interviews and correspondence with
various chemical and biotechnical and food and beverage technical experts. Projections
were based on estimates such as the current number of end users, potential end users,
mergers and acquisitions, and market trends.
Many companies within the industry were surveyed to obtain data for this study,
including manufacturers and end users of enzymes in the chemical, biotechnology, food and
beverage, leather and detergent industries. Data were gathered from various industry
sources. spoke with officials within an industry and consulted newsletters, company
literature, product literature and many technical articles, journals, indexes and
abstracts. Exhaustive investigations of databases by key terminology were completed. In
addition, data were compiled from current financial, trade and government sources.
Get an overview of the report at or request for sample pages at -
- Bio-fuel [http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/Biofuel.html?da=Y&sortby=dd ] - http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/Biofuel.html?da=Y&sortby=dd - Bio-diesel [http://www.bharatbook.com/searchResults.asp?Keywords=&Title=bio+diesel&Publisher=&PublishPeriod=0&PriceFrom=&PriceTo=&RegionID=&CountryID=&Category=&SubCategory=&srchtype=qik ] - http://www.bharatbook.com/searchResults.asp?Keywords=&Title=bio+diesel&Publisher=&PublishPeriod=0&PriceFrom=&PriceTo=&RegionID=&CountryID=&Category=&SubCategory=&srchtype=qik - Biotechnology [http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/Biotechnology.html?da=Y&sortby=dd ] - http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/Biotechnology.html?da=Y&sortby=dd
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides
market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country
reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting
firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book
Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The
market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets
before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They
give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future
Contact us: Poonam Bharat Book Bureau India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773 USA/Canada: +1-866-279-8368 (Toll free) Skype - bharatbook E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.bharatbook.com
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau