SharpBrains Shares Comprehensive Insights on Neuroplasticity and Brain Health from Noted Experts in Celebration of Brain Awareness Week
Access to Latest Science and Best Practices is Available at 95% Pricing Discount Until March 17th, 2013
WASHINGTON, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — SharpBrains, the leading market research firm tracking brain health innovation, announced today it is offering a 95% pricing discount on more than 25 hours of exclusive presentation content from the leading minds in applied cognitive science to honor Brain Awareness Week, held March 11(th)-17(th). This content was presented and discussed during the 2012 SharpBrains Virtual Summit from more than 40 of the world’s leading scientists and pioneers in applied neuroplasticity.
The presentations shed light on some of the most important questions about the future of brain health:
- How will the health industry better incorporate the body’s most vital organ?
- How are consumer beliefs and behaviors towards brain health evolving?
- How will Big Data and global internet access transform brain health practices?
- Which professional groups are ideally positioned to become “brain fitness coaches”?
- How can neuroscience and special education become better connected?
Interested individuals have until the end of Brain Awareness Week on March 17(th) to make a purchase at http://www.sharpbrains.com/summit/register/, or until SharpBrains records 5,000 discounted sales. Purchasers receive a two-month access pass to the online presentation content beginning on March 11(th).
“Our communities need more well-informed ambassadors of brain health and fitness”, said Alvaro Fernandez, CEO of SharpBrains, who was named a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum in 2012. “To enable this we are pleased to share the collective insights of more than 40 leading scientists and pioneers in the field of applied neuroplasticity for just the cost of a movie and popcorn at the theater. Our summit brought together forward-looking leaders from research, industry and practice, and their collective thoughts present an amazing picture of the current state and future of brain health.”
The annual SharpBrains Summit (www.sharpbrains.com/summit) is the foremost virtual global conference designed to highlight and discuss emerging neuroplasticity research, data-driven tools and innovative best practices to optimize health and performance across the lifespan.
The SharpBrains Summit received multiple endorsements from leading scientists:
- “The SharpBrains Summit is a rare vehicle for getting multiple expert perspectives on current developments in improving brain function in a concise and clear way. The Summit is a valuable resource for both experts and non-experts.” — Dr. Michael Posner, Professor Emeritus, University of Oregon
- “Great example of how bringing scientific leaders and innovators together can spur thoughtful discussion about our most vital organ – the brain.” — Dr. Sandra Bond Chapman, Director, Center for BrainHealth at The University of Texas at Dallas
- An impressive virtual convocation of leading scientists and developers and adopters of cognitive enhancement technology.” — Dr. Robert Bilder, Chief of Medical Psychology-Neuropsychology, UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience
- “The SharpBrains Summit is unique in its impressive ability to unite a diverse collection of cutting-edge thinkers” — Dr. Adam Gazzaley, Director of the Neuroscience Imaging Center at UCSF
- The SharpBrains Summit is a convenient and surprisingly compelling forum for catching up on applied cognitive research from leaders in the field and for helping shape future brain health care.” — Dr. Yaakov Stern, Cognitive Neuroscience Division Leader, Columbia University
About Brain Awareness Week:
Brain Awareness Week (BAW) is the global campaign to increase public awareness of the progress and benefits of brain research. Every March, BAW unites the efforts of partner organizations worldwide in a celebration of the brain for people of all ages. Events are limited only by the organizers’ imaginations and include open days at neuroscience labs; exhibitions about the brain; lectures on brain-related topics; displays at libraries and community centers; classroom workshops; and more. Visit http://www.dana.org/brainweek/ for more information.
SharpBrains is an independent market research firm and think tank tracking health and productivity applications of cognitive and affective neuroscience, with special emphasis on non-invasive neurotechnology and the growing needs of an aging population.
The company maintains a biannual state-of-the market report series, produces an annual global and virtual professional conference, and maintains a consumer-facing guide, The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness. SharpBrains.com, the company’s educational blog, is one of the most popular brain & innovation blogs with 100,000+ monthly readers and 45,000+ eNewsletter subscribers. To learn more about SharpBrains’ work, visit www.sharpbrains.com.