Gallery Direct Highlights Top Art Trends For Spring 2013 and Launches Design Help and Inspiration Resource
AUSTIN, Texas, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Gallery Direct, a global leader in providing customizable artwork for consumers and interior designers, today announced that bold colors, geometric shapes and transparent inspired dÃ©cor are the top art trends for spring 2013. The company also recently launched its new Design Help and Inspiration online resource guide for art shoppers.
“Bold colors are everywhere this spring. The use of digital enhancement programs and high-definition mediums has really ramped up in every aspect of our visual lives, making our eyes more attuned to vibrant images,” said Nick Nichols, Director of Design, Gallery Direct. “As a result, Interior Designers are choosing brighter, more saturated hues–and we’re seeing consumers pick up on that trend in their own homes. Bright wall dÃ©cor is an easy way to modernize any space.”
More 2013 Spring Art Trends from Gallery Direct:
- Embrace Emerald: This jewel-toned Pantone Color of the Year adds sophisticated energy that creates balanced depth in your space–and it’s perfect for spring time. Choose an Emerald-hued statement piece printed on your favorite material with an elegant frame for a classic look. Browse Gallery Direct’s Emerald Collection here.
- Go Bold with Botanicals: Flowery fine art is always in season. Placing a few vibrantly-colored botanical canvas prints in a room can make your space feel vivacious and harmonious: bright primary colors add a pop to the room while the flowers keep it rooted in calm tranquility. View Gallery Direct’s Botanical collection here.
- Get Creative with Transparency and Reflection: Art printed on transparent or reflective materials like glass, acrylic, aluminum or mirror can create an eye-catching impact. This is a sophisticated way to incorporate gloss and shine into your dÃ©cor, and allows you the opportunity to create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Learn more about unique printing materials for artwork here.
- Grow with Plant-Inspired Patterns: Patterns inspired by plants are making an impact this spring. For example, Sia Aryai’s Zen Series has been very popular with interior designers this season. The organic lines of nature soften the pattern, lending your space a refreshing and relaxing touch.
- Update Your Geometrics: The trend of using geometric shapes and patterns in design is still popular. Update this trend for spring by adding stripes. The stripes will complement the geometric shapes for the perfect sophisticated-yet-bold combination–don’t be afraid of mixing patterns! Browse Gallery Direct’s Geometric Artwork here.
To learn how to incorporate Gallery Direct’s spring art trends into your dÃ©cor, visit our Design Help and Inspiration section here: http://www.gallerydirect.com/design-help
About Gallery Direct
Gallery Direct is an award-winning fine art publisher, offering limited-edition, customizable artwork for homes and offices. With a library of over 12 million images of numerous styles and genres, the company works with more than 100 exclusive artists, media brands and photographers. Gallery Direct enables consumers to create one-of-a-kind artwork with the ability to print any image on unique materials, such as birchwood, aluminum, acrylic and mirrors–in addition to high-quality paper and artist-grade canvas. Gallery Direct is proud to have been creating fine American-made artwork for over 12 years. For more information, visit www.gallerydirect.com.
Contact: Joie Tamkin
Director of Communications
SOURCE Gallery Direct