Global Molten Salt Thermal Energy Storage Market Report
Research and Markets announces the addition of “Global Molten Salt Thermal Energy Storage Market 2012-2016” to its catalogue.
The Global Molten Salt Thermal Energy Storage market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.25 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in positive attributes of molten salt. The Global Molten Salt Thermal Energy Storage market has also been witnessing the increase in RandD initiatives. However, the decline in solar subsidy rates could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global Molten Salt Thermal Energy Storage Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the APAC and EMEA regions; it also covers the Global Molten Salt Thermal Energy Storage market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming ears. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Questions Answered
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Abengoa Solar
- Acciona Solar Power
- Applied Materials
- Asahi Glass
- Battelle Energy Alliance LLC
- BrightSource Energy
- Directed Vapor Technologies International
- General Electric (GE) Energy
- Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne
- Siemens Energy
For more information please visit Research and Markets.
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets