Cloud Services Provider Newtek to Showcase Its Real-Time Mobile App and Microsoft SharePoint Solutions at MMS 2013
Newtek will be a featured hosting partner at Microsoft’s annual summit for IT leaders
NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Newtek Web Hosting, a subsidiary of Newtek Business Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEWT), The Small Business Authority(®), will be a featured Microsoft Hosting Service Provider at this year’s Microsoft Management Summit 2013 (MMS) at Mandalay Bay, in Las Vegas, from April 8-12.
MMS brings together IT professionals from around the world and focuses on technology management, innovation, and cloud technologies. As a featured Microsoft Hosting Service Provider, Newtek will showcase two of its latest offerings built on the Windows Server 2012 web platform: The Newtek Advantage((TM)), a real-time mobile web application and small-business operating platform; and its Microsoft SharePoint 2013 hosted solution.
“MMS 2013 provides us with a great opportunity to showcase some of our more exiting products and services, which includes The Newtek Advantage(TM) and our solution for SharePoint Server 2013,” said Newtek CEO Barry Sloane. “We made a strategic decision to build these latest services on the newest Windows stack because of the tools and features available in Windows Server 2012, SQL Server, and System Center.”
Newtek will offer a 15-minute presentation throughout the event at the Microsoft Hosting Service Provider Pavilion, located at booth #115. Attendees will also have the opportunity to enter a drawing for their chance to win a Windows 8 tablet or an Xbox 360 with Kinect.
About the Newtek Advantage(TM):
The Newtek Advantage(TM) is a mobile, real-time SMB management platform, and includes applications for real-time merchant data, real-time web traffic stats, and payroll, all of which is delivered to a user-friendly view on the business owners smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC.
Newtek’s unique market position, of being a large web hosting company, payment processor, gateway provider, web designer and web services company, enables it to aggregate and drive vital real-time business intelligence information to a business owner’s smart phone or tablet. The Newtek Advantage(TM) provides the actionable intelligence that businesses and technicians will require and utilize in the future of mobile eCommerce and will give them the advantage to succeed in this new environment. This revolutionary platform will allow owners and operators of small- and medium-sized businesses to manage their businesses from their mobile device anywhere, anytime and without an IT department.
The Newtek Advantage(TM) is SMART:
- S: Sales Increased — less time dealing with administrative matters means more time selling and servicing customers.
- M: More Control, Less Surprises — key business stats and metrics are available in real time; small businesses can make more informed decisions faster and never be out of touch with the most important business data.
- A: Accelerated Profits — real-time information means better and more profitable decisions.
- R: Real-time information means key business management data is only seconds away, whenever and wherever the business operator is.
- T: Technology Enhancements — leads to decreased cost and expense of an IT department — everything is in the Cloud.”
About Newtek Business Services, Inc.
Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority, provides the following products and services:
- Newtek Advantage(TM): Mobile real-time operating platform for business intelligence. The Newtek Advantage(TM) puts all critical business transactions in real-time. Access data on a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC for eCommerce for credit/ debit transactions, website statistics, payroll, insurance and business loans.
- Electronic Payment Processing: eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce: A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending: Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans.
- Insurance Services: Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll: Complete payroll management and processing services.
Newtek Business Services, Inc., The Small Business Authority, is a direct distributor of a wide range of business services and financial products to the small- and medium-sized business market under the Newtek(®) brand. Since 1999, Newtek has helped small- and medium-sized business owners realize their potential by providing them with the essential tools needed to manage and grow their businesses and to compete effectively in today’s marketplace. Newtek provides its services to over 100,000 business accounts and has positioned the Newtek(® )brand as a one-stop-shop provider of such business services. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, there are over 27.5 million small businesses in the United States, which in total represent 99.7% of all employer firms.
Note Regarding Forward Looking Statements
Statements in this press release including statements regarding Newtek’s beliefs, expectations, intentions or strategies for the future, may be “forward-looking statements” under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the plans, intentions and expectations reflected in or suggested by the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among others, intensified competition, operating problems and their impact on revenues and profit margins, anticipated future business strategies and financial performance, anticipated future number of customers, business prospects, legislative developments and similar matters. Risk factors, cautionary statements and other conditions, which could cause Newtek’s actual results to differ from management’s current expectations, are contained in Newtek’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and available through http://www.sec.gov.
Newtek Business Services, Inc.
212 West 35(th) Street
New York, NY 10001
Rubenstein Public Relations
Telephone: (212) 843-9335
Contact: Jonathan Goldberg / firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Newtek Business Services, Inc.