Ricoh Unveils ‘Essentials Production Guide’ App
Free iPad App Delivers Valuable Resource to Production Print Businesses
Powered by Ricoh Business Booster, this all new iPad App – entitled Ricoh Pro – serves up information in a striking, easy-to-navigate interactive resource. It contains key information that is vital for serving customers every day, including:
- Envelope Basics – Complete with visual references, detailed descriptions, spec information and application recommendations for the most commonly used envelopes associated with direct mail
- Keyboard Shortcuts and Symbols – An interactive guide demonstrating more than 50 shortcuts and symbols for both Mac and Windows operating systems
- Measurements and Conversions Calculators - Easy-to-use calculators for quick and accurate conversion of inches, centimeters and DTP/picas; true-to-size rulers are also included
- Glossary of Terms – A comprehensive list of industry phrases and short-hand terminology
- Industry Resources – Extensive listing of professional industry resources and print associations, organized into helpful subcategories with links to organization websites
- Paper Weights – Reference guide of common paper types and weights in both pounds and grams
- Postal Basics – Essential U.S. Postal Service guidelines, layout reference and measurement information for correctly setting up mail campaigns
- Proofreaders Marks – Visual reference of proofreader marks with definitions used by industry professionals
- Protect the Environment – Summary descriptions on the industry’s most referenced and important environmental groups
“The Ricoh Business Booster program is focused on delivering tools that help our production customers excel, and we provided the Ricoh Essentials Production Guide in a print format with favorable feedback,” said
The new app is available for free download on iTunes® – simply search for “Ricoh Pro.”
For more information on Ricoh’s full line of products, services and solutions, please visit www.ricoh-usa.com.
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in
The majority of the company’s revenue comes from products, solutions and services that improve the interaction between people and information. Ricoh also produces award-winning digital cameras and specialized industrial products. It is known for the quality of its technology, the exceptional standard of its customer service and sustainability initiatives.
Under its corporate tagline, imagine. change. Ricoh helps companies transform the way they work and harness the collective imagination of their employees.
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com/about/
© 2013 Ricoh Americas Corporation. All rights reserved.
iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.
SOURCE Ricoh Americas Corporation