Accelerated Rehabilitation’s Video Throwing Analysis Identifies Deficiencies In Young Baseball Players
–Download injury prevention tips brochure at www.acceleratedrehab.com–
“We have seen a steady rise in overhead throwing athletes being treated for overuse injuries that can cause more problems down the road,” explains
The program is headquartered at Accelerated Rehabilitation, 1629 Chicago Avenue,
- 20-point biomechanical analysis
- Professional indoor (youth and adult) mound and net
- Use of high speed camera capturing 500+ frames per second Dartfish ProSuite software providing slow motion analysis
- Take-home DVD
- Functional Movement Screen to identify strength and flexibility impairments
- Identification of risk factors
- Return to play protocols
- Techniques for improving control and velocity
- Strengthening and conditioning techniques
Recently, the Hampshire High School (
Overuse and improper mechanics among youth baseball players can lead to more severe problems in high school and college, including ‘Little League shoulder;’ shoulder instability; shoulder and elbow ligament tears and strains that could lead to surgery.
To schedule an overhead throwing evaluation or for information on pricing, call 847-475-1630 or visit www.acceleratedrehab.com and click on Specialty Programs.
To download a free brochure with throwing injury prevention tips, visit www.acceleratedrehab.com.
About Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers
SOURCE Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers