Win An All-American 4th Of July Getaway In The Mile High City
Purple Mountain Majesty Giveaway Winner Will Fly To Denver For An Unforgettable Holiday Weekend
DENVER, June 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — From sea to shining sea, there’s no better place to celebrate the 4(th) of July than in The Mile High City. Locals and visitors in 2013 will enjoy pro sports, free festivals, live music under the stars, and of course, spectacular fireworks displays, all with the “Purple Mountain Majesty” of the nearby Rocky Mountains as a backdrop (the very same mountains that inspired Katharine Lee Bates to write “America The Beautiful” more than a century ago). One lucky winner and a friend will experience it all – and much more.
The winner of Denver’s Purple Mountain Majesty will receive:
- Round-trip airfare for two to Denver on Southwest Airlines
- Three nights at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
- Complimentary cocktails at Peaks Lounge, a spot with breathtaking views, high above the city
- Two tickets to July 4(th) Colorado Rockies game, including fireworks show
- Two tickets to Elitch Gardens Theme & Water Park, with opportunity to go up to the beautiful observation deck (weather permitting)
- An awesome sunrise balloon ride, courtesy of Fair Winds Hot Air Balloon Flights
- Transportation to and from Boulder for balloon ride from Yellow Cab of Denver’s zTrip
- Two VIP tickets to Cherry Creek Arts Festival
- Two seven-day passes for Denver B-Cycle, the city’s pioneering bike share system
If this All American getaway sounds like fun, entering is as easy as apple pie.
Spreading the word pays off! Entrants who share this contest with Facebook friends increase their chances of winning. If you have 10 friends who enter through the post on your wall, your name will receive fifty more entries into the contest.
Not interested in this giveaway but still want to come to Denver this summer? Whether you’re planning a family trip, a guys’ weekend or a girlfriends’ getaway, there are fun events, amazing exhibits, and great hotel packages designed just for you – starting as low as $99. Plan your summer vacation and discover more than 100 things to do in The Mile High City at denverdares.com.
About VISIT DENVER, The Convention & Visitors Bureau
Celebrating more than 100 years of promoting The Mile High City, VISIT DENVER is a nonprofit trade association that contracts with the City of Denver to market Denver as a convention and leisure destination, increasing economic development in the city, creating jobs and generating taxes. Tourism is the second largest industry in Denver, generating $3.3 billion in annual spending in 2011, while supporting nearly 50,000 jobs. Learn more about Denver on the VISITDENVER website and at TOURISMPAYSDENVER, on Twitter @iknowdenver and the VISIT DENVER Facebook page, or by phone at 800 2 DENVER.
With press or photo inquiries, please contact:
Rich Grant: (303) 571-9450 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Debbie Park: (303) 571-9451 or email@example.com
Katie Converse: (303) 571-9418 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE VISIT DENVER, The Convention & Visitors Bureau