Join Marketo’s Marketing Nation Roadshow in Your City: Announcing the JumpStart Tour 2013
Tour Delivers Actionable Marketing Strategies for Marketers
SAN MATEO, Calif., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — In today’s information-saturated market, brands are struggling with outdated marketing tactics that focus on the channel rather than the relationship. This kind of marketing is a thing of the past. To get marketers up to speed, Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO) the provider of a leading cloud-based marketing software platform, today announced the launch of its 2013 Marketing Nation Roadshow. The JumpStart Tour (#MKTOTOUR13) is a free, knowledge-packed tour that will stop in 12 major cities, delivering best-practice marketing strategies enabling marketers to effectively enhance prospect and customer relationships, while accelerating their marketing results.
The three-month series will span North America, Europe and Australia. Presentations will share actionable tips to improve marketing programs, demonstrate how to create engaging content and show how to enhance email marketing effectiveness. Marketo customers will also learn from presentations focused on the benefits of integrating social applications into their marketing programs, as well as integrating budgeting and forecasting directly into their program planning.
Outstanding marketing thought leaders, corporate leaders, sales professionals, and successful Marketo customers make up the speaking roster. Highlights include:
- Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer, MarketingProfs: The best-known Chief Content Officer in the land, Ann Handley, will share her guidance on developing stories that make sense for your brand AND actually drive results for your business.
- Simms Jenkins, CEO BrightWave Marketing: The digital marketing agency’s client list includes top tier brands like BellSouth, and Lowe’s. Jenkins will lead a session about the intersection of email, social, and mobile, preparing attendees to immediately optimize for and navigate the social and mobile currents.
- Stephanie Miller, VP of Member Relations, Direct Marketing Association: Via six tips for optimized cross-channel marketing, Stephanie will explore the art and science of modern marketing.
- Morgan Stewart, CEO, Trendline Interactive: Advance your email marketing program and master the techniques to grow email lists, nurture leads, engage customers, activate ?lost? users, and more.
- DJ Waldow, co-author of The Rebel’s Guide to Email Marketing: How to Grow Your List, Break the Rules and Win. Waldow will discuss which email marketing “rules” marketers should consider breaking to get ahead.
In addition, executives from Marketo, including Sanjay Dholakia, Chief Marketing Officer, Jon Miller, co-founder and VP of Marketing, and Heidi Bullock, Director of Demand Generation, will be discussing the newest trends and strategies in marketing.
- Diamond Sponsors: DemandBase, InsideView, LeadMD, and Zift Solutions
- Gold Sponsors: Insightera, Traction on Demand
For additional sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
“Marketers are faced with challenges the industry has never seen before. Buyers have become more self-directed and much more likely to opt-out of unwanted marketing communications,” said Jon Miller, co-founder and VP of Marketing. “This roadshow will show marketers at companies of any size how to build relationships with prospects and customers with relevant, engaging marketing.”
For more information or to register, visit Marketo’s “JumpStart Tour” Tour page.
Dates, Location & Speakers Tuesday, June 18th Salt Lake City TAB Bank, Waldow Social Thursday June 20th Austin CA Technologies, Trendline Interactive Wednesday June 26th Vancouver Recombo, Waldow Social Tuesday, July 9th Santa Monica RightScale, The DMA Thursday, July 11th Miami Carecloud, Waldow Social Tuesday, July 16th Philadelphia NextGen Healthcare, The DMA Monday, July 22nd Raleigh ChannelAdvisor, Brightwave Marketing Tuesday, July 23rd Boston Egencia, Marketing Profs Thursday, July 25th Chicago Crain Business Insurance, The DMA Thursday, August 1st Silicon Valley Jive Software, Waldow Social Tuesday, September 10th London, UK TBD TBD Sydney, Australia TBD
About Marketo: Marketing Software. Easy, Powerful, Complete.
Marketo, (NASDAQ: MKTO) uniquely provides an easy-to-use, powerful and complete marketing software platform that propels fast-growing small companies and global enterprises alike. Marketo® marketing automation and sales effectiveness software streamlines marketing processes, delivers more campaigns, generates more win-ready leads, and improves sales performance. With proven technology, comprehensive services and expert guidance, Marketo helps thousands of companies around the world turn marketing from a cost center into a revenue driver.
Known for providing breakthrough innovation and fueling growth, in both 2011 and 2012 Marketo received the CRM Market Leaders Awards Winner for Marketing Solutions by CRM Magazine. Salesforce.com customers also honored the company with the AppExchange Customer Choice Awards for 2012 in the marketing category.
Kei Hoshino or Sara Schulte
marketo [at] launchsquad [dot] com