Oasis Disc Manufacturing Announces First Sweepstakes Ever: $11,000 Grassroots Giveaway
The Grassroots Giveaway includes music gear and services from Oasis, Frankford Wayne(TM) Mastering, Folk Alliance International, Godin Guitars, CD Baby, HostBaby, Deering Banjo, David Hooper, Ernie Ball, The Indie Bible, NewSong, Namba Gear, and Radio Airplay.
DELAIR, N.J., June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — Leading independent music manufacturer, Oasis Disc Manufacturing, announced its first-ever sweepstakes, with a Grand Prize that features over $11,000 in music gear and services for the industry veteran and DIY musician alike.
The Grand Prize of the Grassroots Giveaway includes CDs, worldwide music distribution, Download Cards and promotional posters, radio promotion and radio airplay, web hosting, a banjo, a guitar, a year’s supply of guitar strings, and a one-on-one career advice phone call with a marketing professional. The Grand Prize also includes a free trip to the 2014 International Folk Alliance Conference & Winter Music Camp in Kansas City.
“The Oasis Grassroots Giveaway gives musicians a chance to win everything they need to produce, market and sell their CD, as well as propel their music career forward,” said Oasis Disc Manufacturing president Micah Solomon. “And when you add the free trip to the 2014 International Folk Alliance Conference & Winter Music Camp, this whole package gives indie musicians such a wonderful opportunity to really make a splash with their next release.”
The Grand Prize for the Grassroots Giveaway includes:
- Oasis – 2,000 replicated CDs in Zero Carbon Footprint Digipaks(TM)
- CD mastering from Frankford Wayne(TM)
- Graphic design from Oasis Design Works(TM) for CD package and posters
- One song on the OasisSampler(TM) radio promotion CD
- 100 full color posters
- Folk Alliance International – Platinum Registration for the 2014 Folk Alliance Conference & Winter Music Camp to be held in Kansas City.
- Includes paid airfare and hotel from Oasis Disc Manufacturing for up to 3 band members.
- Godin Guitars – Progression Boutique USB Trans Black Quilt MN Guitar
- CD Baby – CD Baby Pro album signup, including worldwide digital and CD distribution services
- 500 Download Wristbands(TM)
- 500 Download Cards
- Host Baby – One year of web hosting
- Deering Banjo – Goodtime 5-String Banjo
- David Hooper – Music advice and one-on-one phone call with industry expert and founder of MusicMarketing [dot] com
- Ernie Ball – One year supply of Ernie Ball guitar strings and accessories
- Indie Bible – A copy of the Ultimate Indie Bible including Indie Bible, Indie Venue Bible, and more
- Namba Gear – Big Namba Studio Backpack
- Radio Airplay – 5,000 free spins and promotion in their newsletter
- NewSong Contest – Four song submissions
Deadline for entries is July 31st, 2013. One winner will be randomly selected and announced on August 9th. No purchase necessary.
The contest is open to all residents of US and Canada (excluding Quebec residents) over the age of 18. Limit one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. For more information, view the official Grassroots Giveaway rules and regulations.
About Oasis Disc Manufacturing
Oasis Disc Manufacturing is a leading CD & DVD manufacturer, specializing in eco-friendly products for independent musicians, filmmakers, software developers, and other content providers. They offer CD & DVD duplication, CD & DVD replication, printing, custom disc packaging and design, and the multi-platinum audio mastering of Frankford Wayne(TM).
Oasis Disc Manufacturing has offices in Delair, NJ and the Washington, DC area (Springfield, VA), and one of the most-visited websites in the industry, which includes the Oasis Express short run self-service site.
Media Contact: Andrew Perroy, Oasis Disc Manufacturing, 1-888-296-2747, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Oasis Disc Manufacturing