Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Communications: Realizing the Vision of Hyper-connectivity
Join complimentary webinar to identify the future of the ‘Internet of things’: key M2M trends in North America and Europe
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ —
WHEN: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. EDT LOCATION: Online, with free registration SPEAKERS: Principal Analyst,Vikrant Gandhi; Senior Industry Analyst,Yiru Zhong; Industry Manager, Saverio Romeo for Frost & Sullivan's Information & Communications Technology practice
Leading mobile operators continue to add millions of new machine-to-machine (M2M) connections every year, which indicates a high level of demand for cellular connectivity in M2M. This Frost & Sullivan analyst briefing on the M2M communications market will provide insight into key trends and opportunities in the connected machines space in the United States and Europe. A wide range of vertical markets are driving the growth of M2M as platforms, applications, and business models continue to advance. Moreover, the migration to mobile broadband has led to new M2M customers adopting the 3G/4G networks to ensure long-term continuity of their M2M business operations.
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn about the market size and forecasts for M2M in North America and Europe
- Identify key vertical trends and growth opportunities
- Learn about platforms and keys to success in the rapidly evolving M2M market
- Participate in the interactive Q&A session
This briefing will benefit mobile operators, M2M solution providers, hardware vendors, application providers, and enterprises with M2M deployment plans. Industry participants will learn how M2M helps customers increase business efficiency, deliver better services to customers, and ensure sustainable business operations. Frost & Sullivan will also highlight the key drivers of next-generation M2M and vertical market trends.
“Mobile operators are literally sitting on a goldmine with M2M,” said Gandhi. “There is a growing realization about the benefits of mobility in a wide range of industries. Everything has the potential to be connected.”
For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Information & Communications Technology practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/ICT
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan