Global Electron Microscope Trends Analysis 2014
DUBLIN, April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ –
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqfkjw/electron)
has announced the addition of the “Global Electron Microscope Trends Analysis 2014″
[http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqfkjw/electron ] report to their offering.
An Electron Microscope (EM) is a high-magnification, high-resolution microscope that
utilizes an electron beam for illuminating a specimen, and magnifies the image.
Semiconductor industry and miniaturization of Semiconductor chips are the growth engines
driving the Electron Microscope market ahead. Medical Device and Semiconductor
manufacturers are establishing plants in Asia, and the region is emerging as a major hub
for Electron Microscopes.
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Electron Microscopes market worldwide.
The report also provides global market estimates and projections for Electron Microscopes
by Category in US dollars for years 2012 through 2017. Supported with 1 market data table,
the report provides a review of market trends, growth drivers, and strategic industry
activities of major companies worldwide. The report further discusses about various types
of Electron Microscopes including Transmission Electron Microscope, Scanning Electron
Microscope, Reflection Electron Microscope, Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope, and
Low Voltage Electron Microscope.
In addition, 41 companies operating in the Electron Microscopes arena worldwide are
- Agilent Technologies - Carl Zeiss Group - FEI Company - Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - JEOL Ltd - Nikon Corporation - Olympus Corporation - Seiko Instruments - Thermo Fisher Scientific
Key Topics Covered:
1. ELECTRON MICROSCOPES – A MACRO PERSPECTIVE
- Electron Microscopes - An Overview - Differences between Electron Microscope and Optical Microscope - Types of Electron Microscopes - Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM) - Working of TEM - Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) - SEM Types - Working of SEM - Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope (FESEM) - Reflection Electron Microscope (REM) - Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope (STEM) - Low Voltage Electron Microscope (LVEM) - Imaging Modes - Applications - Market Scenario
2. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
- Element Materials Technology Laboratories Purchases VEGA-XMU - Scanning Electron Microscopes from TESCAN - Fusion IP Enters into Licensing Agreement with Gatan - Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation and Various Physics - Researchers to Launch Global Research Collaboration - Techcomp Holdings Acquires Majority Stake in Edinburgh Instruments - ASU Deploys Aberration-Corrected Electron Microscopes - Charm Engineering Inks Agreement with Bnano - Emory University to Deploy Transmission Electron Microscopes of JEOL - FEI Acquires ASPEX - JEOL and INCJ Form JEOL Resonance - Oxford Instruments Takes Over Asylum Research
3. PRODUCT LAUNCHES/TECHNOLOGY INNOVATIONS
- Computer Power Supply Unveils Model 3603 Scanning Electron - Microscope Power Supply - FEI Rolls Out ASPEX CleanCHK Analyzer for Automotive Applications - Hitachi High-Technologies Rolls Out TM3030 Tabletop Electron Microscope - Olympus Introduces New Units to IX3 Research Inverted Microscopes and Upgrades cellSens V1.8 Software - Science Department of Carleton University Introduces FEI Tecnai G2 Transmission Electron Microscope - Bruker Launches Micro-Computed Tomography Accessory for Scanning Electron Microscopes - Carl Zeiss Microscopy Introduces SIGMA HD Field-Emission Scanning Electron Microscope - FEI Rolls Out Verios XHR High-Resolution Scanning Electron Microscope - JEOL Rolls Out JEOL JSM-7100F Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope Line - EDAX Launches New Range of Apollo Silicon Drift Detectors - Hitachi High-Technologies Unveils SU8000 Range of Field- Emission Scanning Electron Microscopes
4. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- Advantest Corporation - Agilent Technologies - Aspex Corporation - Carl Zeiss Group - Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH - Cordouan Technologies - COXEM - Danish Micro Engineering - Delong America - FEI Company - Hirox Asia - Hirox Europe - Hitachi High-Technologies America - Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Hitachi High-Technologies Europe - JEOL (Europe) BV - JEOL (Germany) GmbH - JEOL - JEOL USA - Leica Microsystems Holdings - Nikon Corporation - Nikon Instruments - Nikon Metrology Europe - Nikon Company - Novelx - Olympus Corporation - Omicron NanoTechnology - Pemtron - Phenom-World - R.B. Scientific Industries - SEC - Seiko Instruments - Techcomp - Ted Pella - Tescan - Thermo Fisher Scientific - TILL Photonics - Topcon Singapore Holdings - Topcon Technohouse Corporation - Zyvex Labs
For more information visit
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets