October 13, 2008
Examine the Opportunities for Streamed & Broadcast Services in the Mobile TV Industry With This 2008-2013 (Fourth Edition) Report
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/777f19/mobile_tv_opport) has announced the addition of the "Mobile TV - Opportunities for Streamed & Broadcast Services, 2008-2013 (Fourth Edition)" report to their offering.
This extensive 221 page fourth edition mobile TV report provides the most thorough investigation of the opportunity for both broadcast and streamed mobile services to date.Crucially this report analyses the impact that low power consumption chipsets, which are capable of receiving analogue and digital TV signals free of charge, will have on the prospects for the deployment of dedicated mobile broadcast TV networks. The report also focuses on streamed services and provides a vital appraisal of the opportunity for paid for streamed TV offering.
The report provides 43 country level forecasts for broadcast TV including; user numbers, proportion who pay for services, average revenue per user (ARPU) by technology and by broadcast TV standard. Total ad-spend revenues for both streamed and broadcast services are also presented along with total end-user revenues for both streamed and broadcast TV and regional forecasts for streamed TV services based on user numbers as well as ARPU are also projected, all up until 2013.
Key questions that the report answers:
- How much is the mobile TV market worth, and what revenues will it generate in five years time?
- In which markets have mobile broadcast TV services been launched, and how successful have those services been?
- Which mobile broadcast TV standards are likely to be deployed in which countries?
- To what extent will handsets capable of receiving terrestrial TV signals penetrate the mass market, and what impact will that have on operator business models?
- What role do streamed TV services have to play in the mobile TV marketplace?
- What are the prospects for advertising as either a primary or supplementary revenue stream?
Key Topics Covered:
-What Is The Report About?
-The Hurdles to Mobile TV Adoption
Table of Contents Overview
- Cellular Market Growth
- Mobile Streamed TV Services
- Mobile Broadcast TV: Standards and Deployments
- Mobile Broadcast TV: Silicon Vendors
- Hurdles to Adoption
- Broadcast TV Services Market
- Industry Associations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/777f19/mobile_tv_opport