Domino’s ‘Secretary of Taste’ Highly Visible on Presidents’ Day
New Advertising Character Part of Network “Roadblock” Buy to Promote New Pizzas
Domino’s 30-second spot featuring its faux politician, “The Secretary of Taste,” will appear at roughly the same time on three networks during the
“We love the fact that our politician – ‘The Secretary of Taste’ – will speak to America on Presidents’ Day via a media tactic used by Presidents past and present,” said Domino’s Chief Marketing Officer
At a time when Americans are forced to cut back on almost everything, the “Secretary of Taste” is proud to endorse Domino’s American Legends(TM) as the centerpiece of his taste stimulus package, offering 40 percent more cheese than a Domino’s regular hand-tossed pizza, cheesy crusts and delicious combinations of premium toppings.
Inspired by the unique tastes to be found throughout the country, Domino’s American Legends(TM) pizzas are available in six varieties at
- Honolulu Hawaiian - Sliced ham, smoked bacon, juicy pineapple, and roasted red peppers with provolone and mozzarella cheeses on a cheesy parmesan crust. Customers can make this pizza “fiery” by adding Tabasco(R) brand Pepper Sauce and jalapenos.
- Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch(TM) – Chicken breast, white sauce, smoked bacon, tomatoes and parsley with provolone cheese and mozzarella cheeses on a cheesy provolone crust.
- Pacific Veggie – Roasted red peppers, spinach, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and black olives, with feta, mozzarella and provolone cheeses on a cheesy parmesan crust.
- Memphis BBQ Chicken – Chicken breast, barbeque sauce, onions, and parsley with provolone, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses on a cheesy cheddar crust.
- Buffalo Chicken - Chicken breast, Buffalo hot sauce, onions and parsley with provolone and American cheeses on a cheesy cheddar crust.
- Philly Cheese Steak - Steak, onions, green peppers and mushrooms with provolone and American cheeses on a cheesy provolone crust.
Domino’s American Legends(TM) are available at all continental U.S. stores, with promotional support from America’s dairy producers in cooperation with Dairy Management Inc.
About Domino’s Pizza(R)
Founded in 1960, Domino’s Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery. Domino’s is listed on the NYSE under the symbol “DPZ.” Through its primarily locally-owned and operated franchised system, Domino’s operates a network of 8,726 franchised and Company-owned stores in
SOURCE Domino’s Pizza