Next Inning Technology Previews Earnings for Hewlett-Packard, Comcast, Brocade Communications, Analog Devices, Hittite Microwave, and Sycamore Networks
Following the strategies laid out in his recent reports, editor
By taking a free test drive of Next Inning, you’ll receive real-time notification of Next Inning model portfolio buy and sell orders, the seven Next Inning Paradigm Papers, and the exclusive “2009 Guide to Undervalued Tech Stocks.” These reports cover nearly 100 technology companies and are chock full of charts and ratings that identify potential big winners for 2009 and which stocks investors should avoid. To accept this offer, visit the following link:
McWilliams also looks at these topics in his earnings previews:
– McWilliams alerted Next Inning members to a buying opportunity in Hewlett-Packard when CEO
– Does McWilliams expect Comcast to benefit from a leadership change at the FCC?
– Are there other companies addressing Brocade’s markets that McWilliams views as better investment opportunities?
– Does McWilliams expect Analog Devices to offer better earnings guidance than Wall Street is forecasting? Does he recommend buying the stock ahead of the earnings report?
– What does an in depth balance sheet analysis tell investors about Hittite’s business model? Is Hittite’s current valuation attractive?
– Should investors be comforted by Sycamore’s large cash position? In McWilliams’ view, what is “the only right thing” Sycamore can do right now?
About Next Inning:
Next Inning is a subscription financial newsletter focused on technology stocks. Editor
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor with CRD #131926. Interested parties may visit adviserinfo.sec.gov for additional information. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
CONTACT: Marcia Martin Next Inning Technology Research, +1-888-278-5515
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC