BowTie, Inc. Honored for Editorial Excellence
Dog Fancy(R) Magazine Named Best All-Breed Magazine
Dog Fancy, the world’s most widely read dog magazine, was named the best All-Breed magazine, taking home the coveted Maxwell Award, DWAA’s editorial excellence award.
“We are very pleased to have been selected Best All-Breed Magazine by DWAA,” said Dog Fancy editor
The following BowTie magazines also received the DWAA Maxwell Award:
- Magazine, Yearbook/Annual/Special Publication: Dogs USA 2008
- Magazine, Feature in a Single-Breed Magazine:
Susan McCullough, “You Don’t Know Shih Tzu” (Shih Tzu Puppies/Popular Dogs Series)
- Magazine Feature in a Yearbook/Annual/Special Publication:
Sandy Robins, “No Bullies Here” (Bully Breeds/Popular Dogs Series)
- Magazine, Article on Training and/or Behavior:
Jacque Lynn Schultz, “Potty Particulars” (Dachshund Puppies/Popular Dogs Series)
- Magazine, Subject-Related Series:
Meredith Wargo, “Kids Can Do It” (Dogs for Kids)
- Morris Animal Foundation Advances in Canine Veterinary Medicine Award:
Matthew Schenker, “Healthy Integration” (Dog World)
- WCFO Excellence in Canine Freestyle Media Award:
Kim Campbell Thornton, “Dancing With the Dog Stars” (Dog World)
Additionally, BowTie Press, a division of BowTie, was honored for one of their books. Best in Show, written by
For more information or to schedule an interview with an editor, contact
About BowTie, Inc.
BowTie, Inc. is the leader in special interest pet magazines, trade magazines, books and websites dedicated to pet-loving consumers, pet-supply retailers, veterinarians, breeders and pet professionals worldwide. Divisions of BowTie, Inc. include BowTie Magazines, BowTie Press, BowTie News, Thoroughbred Times Company, Global Distribution Services and www.AnimalNetwork.com.
SOURCE BowTie, Inc.