March 9, 2009
‘Bachelor’ castoff headed to ‘DWTS’
Melissa Rycroft -- who last week was proposed to, then dumped on the U.S. show
The Bachelor -- will compete on
Dancing with the Stars, a source said.
An insider told People magazine the 25-year-old reality television personality will fill one of the vacancies left when would-be competitors Jewel and Nancy O'Dell had to drop out of
Dancing because they were injured while preparing for Monday night's season premiere.
The Girls Next Doorcast member Holly Madison is rumored to be taking over the other open slot on the dance competition series, People.com said.