BullMarket.com Updates Outlook on Biotech Stocks
All paid and trial subscribers to BullMarket.com can now receive immediate access to the newsletter’s exclusive daily reports. As a subscriber, you’ll also gain access to our Recommended List of stocks, which outperformed the S&P 500 by 15% in 2008.
Start your 14-day free trial today:
In its daily report, BullMarket.com wrote: “The Pfizer-Wyeth combo, followed quickly by the Merck-Schering announcement, laid waste to the notion that Big Pharma was coveting successful biotechs. (It is, we suppose, another example of why investors should cover their ears when they hear ‘conventional wisdom’ and ‘Wall Street’ in the same sentence.) Granted,
BullMarket.com looked at the following topics, among others:
– What drug candidate could turn Amgen back into a growth story in 2010?
– Why does Vertex’s recent purchase of ViroChemPharma look like a smart move?
– How does Celgene’s principal drug Revlimid have an advantage over other multiple myeloma treatments?
– What event has been a real black eye for Genzyme?
– What recent event demonstrates that it will be difficult for generic drug companies to produce generic versions of biologics?
– Is now the time to buy biotech stocks, and which ones look the most promising?
Launched in 1997, BullMarket.com has a strong track record of creating wealth for its subscribers by providing sound, long-term investing advice. The BullMarket.com Recommended List includes about 50 companies across all major industries, including Financials, Healthcare, Energy, Technology, and Retail, among others. BullMarket.com is one of the oldest continuously published investment newsletters online, and its Recommended List has consistently outperformed the major market indices.
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor with CRD #131926. Interested parties may visit adviserinfo.sec.gov for additional information. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC