March Roars In With Bracket Building Tips From Jay Bilas, Arby’s(R) Roastburger(TM) Sandwiches and Fun for College Hoops Fans
This year, if a 16-seeded team successfully “roasts” the top seed during the Men’s Division 1 College Basketball opening round of play, Arby’s will offer a free All-American Roastburger sandwich to people visiting a participating Arby’s restaurant location across the country on
“Like every college basketball fan, March is my absolute favorite time of year,” said Bilas. “I’m especially excited to see if a 16-seeded team makes college basketball history this year.”
Among Bilas’s tips for building a better bracket:
- Find the most efficient teams – teams with the most efficient offense and defense are more likely to win; visit www.kenpom.com for efficiency statistics
- Count the pros – seek out teams with NBA-worthy players
- Free throw shooting – pick teams that shoot and make more free throws than their opponents
- Guards rule – teams with great guards have a leg up on their opponents
- Pick the tougher mascot – when all else fails, pick the team with the tougher sounding mascot, and whatever you do, stay away from unidentifiable, shapeless life forms
Visit www.arbys.com for offer terms and more details on Bilas’s predictions and tips.
Introduced to the world on
- All-American: features Arby’s thinly sliced, oven roasted roast beef with fresh lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion, ketchup, mustard and a secret sauce served on a specialty roll
- Bacon and Bleu Cheese: also boasts Arby’s classic roast beef, but this flavorful ‘burger’ is prepared with pepper bacon, a tangy bleu cheese spread, lettuce, tomato and onion on a specialty roll
- Bacon and Cheddar: is served piled high with Arby’s signature roast beef as well as pepper bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion on a specialty roll
About Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc.
Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc., based in
SOURCE Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc.