May 8, 2009
Nimoy reads Top 10 list on ‘Letterman’
Actor Leonard Nimoy has read the Top 10 List of Lines Never Before Said in a
Star Trek Film on
Late Show with David Letterman in New York.
Nimoy appeared on Thursday night's show to promote the new origins movie
Star Trek, in which he reprises his iconic Spock role.
Star TrekFilm as follows:
10. Warp factor 8! Arby's closes in 10 minutes.
9. We're entering a breach in the space-time continuum or a wormhole or some crazy crap like that.
8. Set phasers to fabulous!
7. Welcome aboard the Starship Enterprise -- today's in-flight movie is
Big Momma's House 2.
6. We've been hijacked by Somali pirates.
5. Sir, I'm going to need Saturday off to attend my nephew's Bar Mitzvah.
4. My baby-daddy is a Vulcan -- on the next
3. The Enterprise just hit a goose -- we're gonna have to land in the Hudson.
2. Live long, prosper, and keep on hangin' and bangin'.
1. I find your choice of hairpiece highly illogical.