Real Estate Economy Watch Launches Today
New Site Tracks the Real Estate Economy
The site delivers more analysis, fresher insight, expanded data, and more timely commentary than was possible in the Reecon Advisory Report, a weekly newsletter that the site replaces.
Real estate brokers, agents, builders, lenders, investors and other real estate professionals will find a wealth of information they can use, including real estate trends, the housing crisis, real estate investment, foreclosures, real estate consumers, economic indicators and indicators of the real estate recovery.
“Never has it been more challenging — and more critical — to understand the factors shaping the residential real estate markets. Real Estate Economy Watch is designed to help real estate professionals, investors and consumers identify signs of recovery in the residential markets so that they can anticipate challenges and take advantage of opportunities,” said
- Market Commentary.
David Lereahoffers his insights on the residential marketplace, including how overall economic conditions, government crisis policies and the latest market developments affect real estate sales and property values;
- Real Estate Markets. Monitoring and analyzing the activities of homebuilders, mortgage lenders and real estate brokerage companies and other real estate organizations as well as monitoring the trends in the major housing and industry indicators;
- Recovery Watch. Monitoring and chronicling the recovery with the latest data, analysis and market insight;
- Housing Crisis. The latest from
Washingtonon the real estate economic crisis and initiatives to address it;
- Foreclosure Situation. Insights into what to expect on the foreclosure front as the market struggles to recover;
- Investments Watch. Monitoring property investment activity and identifying local markets where opportunities exist;
- Consumers Watch.. Analysis of consumer confidence and buying patterns in the residential markets; and
- Indicators. An analysis of the most vital and current real estate and economic data compiled for easy reference; and
- Real Estate 101. The site provides advice and counsel on how to interpret economic indicators and other data.
Real Estate Economy Watch is published by Reecon Advisors, Inc., an independent real estate economy and information company providing insight, analysis and intelligence for the residential real estate markets.
SOURCE Reecon Advisors, Inc.