FireFly Group Events
FireFly Group Events helps brides and grooms create memories, not secrets, with the launch of their new bachelor and bachelorette events website.
From candle making to sword fighting, each bachelor or bachelorette party FireFly facilitates is unique to the client. Their website offers packages that are customizable for size, location, and activity choice. Per person prices start at
FireFly’s website has an impressive list of typical bachelor and bachelorette activities like wine tasting, paintball, and spa days, but FireFly goes further by offering perfume-making, stunt driving, trapeze lessons, smash parties, and more. “We really push for a, ‘I never thought of that’, reaction when we look for new vendors and ideas. We even gave vendors ideas for activities they didn’t offer before us,” says co-founder Nadine Sandeluss, laughing. “Ultimately, as best man or maid of honor you want the party to be memorable in a positive way. Our parties give that to them.”
To simplify coordinating a group of friends and family, FireFly provides custom event websites. “Our custom trip pages have a simple interface that enables everyone to easily chat and communicate,” says
Top Bachelor and Bachelorette Packages:
- Spy School – Cocktail Making, Self Defense, & Sword Fighting – From:
- Days of Thunder – Go-Karting & Beer Tasting – From:
- Fishy Pints – Deep Sea Fishing & Beer Tasting – From:
- Cruising Candles – Candle Making & Boat Cruise – From:
- Scents A Tini – Perfume Making, Manicure & Martini – From:
- Chocolate Gone Wild – Chocolate Tasting & Pole Dancing – From:
- Baking & Basking – Cupcake Decorating & Mini Facial or Massage – From:
Website Address: http://www.fireflygroupevents.com
FF Group Events was founded in 2008 by Nadine Sandeluss and
SOURCE FireFly Group Events, Inc.