GURU Energy Drink Evolves With Social Media in an Online-Only Advertising Campaign
“Clean Energy for Dirty Minds” Campaign Bucks Traditional Advertising Platforms With a New Tagline, Web site, Blog and New Social Media Channels
“The ‘Clean Energy for Dirty Minds’ campaign compliments the GURU brand philosophy by viewing GURU as more than an energy drink,” said
GURU is making the shift into the ever-changing digital world, by becoming an emerging social network. As social media continues to shape how consumers receive and share information, GURU has chosen to reach its digitally-sophisticated consumer base through engaging viral videos distributed exclusively through new media platforms. GURU aims to organically grow a robust consumer base through digital word of mouth and cross-channel marketing. Completely revamped for the 10th anniversary of the company, the GURU Web site has become an online hub for those interested in joining the GURU lifestyle. With a touch of humor and a lot of pep, it features dozens of videos that capture the essence of the GURU culture, testimonials, and hot clips of product. The new GURU urban blog features up-to-the-minute reports on the arts, comments on the hottest international cultural trends, and shares progressive lifestyle tips key for developing an inner GURU.
To follow GURU’s new online presence and the “Clean Energy for Dirty Minds” series of campaign videos on mainstream social media platforms, please visit the following:
- GURU Online - http://www.guruenergy.com/#/blog/, GURU completely overhauled its Web site to become a virtual meet-up for its devoted fans.
- Facebook – http://www.new.facebook.com/pages/GURU-Energy-Drink/38295285470?ref=ts , prior to establishing an official GURU Fan page, GURU beverage customers already had built six groups devoted to the GURU brand, with more than 1,000 friends combined.
- Twitter – http://twitter.com/guruenergy, GURU now employs full-time brand ambassadors to offer GURU customers news on art, pop culture and other information that matches the distinct GURU brand.
- YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/user/GURUENERGY, to view GURU’s enticing videos only available on the Web, consumers can join the GURU channel to receive updates as new vignettes are added.
“We wanted to do something fun, sexy and full of energy to capture the essence of GURU,” said
GURU is available online through the company Web site, with free shipping anywhere in the U.S. and
- GURU Original
- GURU Lite (low calorie)
- GURU FullOn Limonade
- GURU Iced Tea Green Tea Honey-Lemon
- GURU Juicy Superfruit
- GURU Juicy Tangerine
For more information about GURU Energy Drinks or to receive a sample pack, contact
Leading the energy drink phenomenon in
SOURCE GURU Beverage Co.