Domino’s Pizza(R) Delivers Its American Legends(TM) Pizzas to 2,000 Homes Across the Country Through House Party
House Party’s word-of-mouth marketing platform specializes in engaging thousands of qualified consumer advocates to host in-home parties where a brand or product is at the center of the party.
Hosts invite their friends into their homes to hold a fun, authentic party. Each event is tracked and monitored by a custom-branded micro-site, launched to gather, galvanize and manage the party community and track the powerful and carefully engineered outcomes of each House Party event.
“Domino’s Pizza is excited about American Legends pizzas being experienced in thousands of homes nationwide,” said Domino’s Chief Marketing Officer
Domino’s American Legends choices are as follows:
- New Fiery Hawaiian – sliced ham, smoked bacon, juicy pineapple, roasted red peppers, hot sauce, jalapenos and mozzarella cheese on a cheesy parmesan crust
- Honolulu Hawaiian – Sliced ham, smoked bacon, juicy pineapple, and roasted red peppers with provolone and mozzarella cheese on a cheesy parmesan crust
- Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch(TM) – Chicken breast, white sauce, smoked bacon, tomatoes and parsley with provolone cheese and mozzarella cheese on a cheesy provolone crust
- Pacific Veggie – Roasted red peppers, spinach, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and black olives, with feta, mozzarella and provolone cheese on a cheesy parmesan crust
- Memphis BBQ Chicken – Chicken breast, barbeque sauce, onions, and parsley with provolone, mozzarella and cheddar cheese on a cheesy cheddar crust
- Buffalo Chicken – Chicken breast, Buffalo hot sauce, onions and parsley with provolone and American cheese on a cheesy cheddar crust
- Philly Cheese Steak – Steak, onions, green peppers and mushrooms with provolone and American cheese on a cheesy provolone crust
The Domino’s American Legends House Party hosts will be supplied with a party pack, which will include:
$75gift card to purchase one of each Domino’s American Legends(TM) pizza for the party;
- One Domino’s notepad and pen;
- One You Gotta Be Kidding game from Zobmondo!!;
- 15 money saving coupons for Zobmondo!! games for the host and guests;
- 15 Domino’s money saving coupons for host and guests; and
- 15 AMC Movie Theater coupons for free popcorn with the purchase of a Large 44 oz Coca-Cola fountain beverage, for hosts and guests.
At the party, hosts and guests will enjoy the pizzas while playing various games including You Gotta Be Kidding and “Legends” trivia like legendary tourist attractions, legendary actors, etc.
“Domino’s is such a perfect fit for House Party – what consumer doesn’t love to have a pizza party,” said
Providing an exclusive, hands-on brand experience, House Party activates brand engagement through peer-to-peer endorsement and a viral online community where consumer advocates build transactions and excitement for the brand. As a result, the Domino’s American Legends House Parties will build buzz before, during and after the event through a customized online community space. The hosts are asked to recount their party through photo and video downloads on the House Party website at www.HouseParty.com, as well as by posting detailed blog entries.
Domino’s American Legends are available at all continental U.S. store in six varieties at
(Note: Cheesy crust not available on Domino’s American Legends thin crust; 40% more cheese on average, compared to standard hand tossed pizza.)
About House Party
Founded in 2005, House Party is a leading consumer activation and experiential marketing services company that engages thousands of qualified consumer advocates who host in-home parties featuring a brand, product or element of entertainment programming. Managed via a proprietary, customized online community space for each brand event, consumers engage both in home and online to explore and promote brands they love. Headquartered in
About Domino’s Pizza(R)
Founded in 1960, Domino’s Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery. Domino’s is listed on the NYSE under the symbol “DPZ.” Through its primarily locally-owned and operated franchised system, Domino’s operates a network of 8,773 franchised and Company-owned stores in
SOURCE House Party