Chrome Bags Announces the Red Sole Line of Footwear
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 24 /PRNewswire/ — Based in San Francisco, CA, Chrome has been the leading manufacturer of simple, durable riding bags and gear since it was founded in 1994. Chrome’s products are designed to function in the city and last forever. They have brought that philosophy to their new line of footwear. After years of riding, testing and prototyping, Chrome is proud to announce the release of the Red Sole line.
Unsatisfied with the footwear on the market, Chrome set out to build shoes that worked on and off the bike, fit your foot correctly, and would last under the toughest conditions. They also needed to look cool. That idea led to years of ride testing and countless prototypes. The result is the Red Sole line.
The line has 4 styles: Saipan, Arnhem, Midway and Kursk. All are filled with details that make riding in them easier and the shoes tougher. Those features include:
- Gusseted tongue to keep the weather out
- 1,000 denier Cordura
- Reflective strip on the heel for enhanced visibility
- Binding tape on all exposed edges increasing material durability
- Urethane filled Crash Pad for heel protection
- Texon board in the forefoot to prevent pedal poke
- Glass-filled nylon shank to stiffen the mid sole, increasing pedal stroke leverage
- 55A durometer outsole for better pedal grip
- Steel aglets and eyelets
- Toe cap for easy cage entry
- Deep heel cup and arch support in insole for enhanced fit while riding
In addition, Chrome’s designers paid close attention to fit. It was not enough to build durable, functional shoes, they also needed to ride well and fit the foot correctly. It is the standard throughout the entire Red Sole line. Footwear was the natural extension of Chrome’s commitment to building durable functional products that last.
Check out the entire line at: http://www.chromebags.com
Chrome’s products are available nationwide at select retailers as well as online at http://www.chromebags.com. For more information, please visit the Website or email email@example.com or call 415-503-1221.