Department of Export Promotion Tags Team with Thai Entertainment Industry Debut ‘Thailand Entertainment Expo 2009′, the Greatest Platform Ever for Global Entertainment Industry
BANGKOK, Aug. 31 /PRNewswire/ — Department of Export Promotion, Ministry of Commerce has cooperated with Thai public and private entertainment business, including Thai Entertainment Industry Association, Thai Film Director Association, Thai Film Industry Association, The Federation of National Films Association of Thailand, and Thai Animation and Computer Graphics Association (TACGA) to launch “Thailand Entertainment Expo 2009″.
The expo takes aim at driving and promoting Thailand entertainment business as a hub in Southeast Asia and to stimulate foreign investment between Thailand and other countries particularly in entertainment sectors including film, television shows, animation and related businesses and services. Thanks to the comprehensive resources in Thailand and facilities for specialists, shooting locations, recording studios and etc. Thailand has been step up into international entertainment scenes already.
“Thailand Entertainment Expo 2009″ commencing on 16 -20 September 2009 at The Royal Paragon Hall, Siam Paragon Complex, Bangkok, 16-17 September 2009 for Trade day, and 18-20 September 2009 for Public.
High-Lights : Thailand Entertainment Expo 2009
- Business to Business trade (B2B): focus on Japan, Korea, Taiwan
- “4D Theatre” represents interesting capacity of Thai entertainment industry in fantastic 4D underneath eight shows, which are War Show, Fighting Show, Romance Show, Horror Show, Television Show, Animation Show, Music Show, and Thailand: The Paradise for film. All will be on 16-18 September 2009 between 02.00 p.m. – 06.00 p.m., and on 19 September 2009 at 11.00 a.m. – 06.00 p.m.
- “Film Financing Forum” for Entertainment Industry to present source of film production” by SMEs Bank and Islamic Bank
- “The Color of Thai Music” : The forum to present Thai Music and its capability to compete in the world markets
- “Behind the scene; from the world Software Animation competitions” by SIPA: what’s behind and inspiration of the winner of the World Software Animation competitions
- The special talk show: “Thai Music to the World Markets”
- “Film Education; Young route for young blood on the Entertainment industry”
- “Cover Dance contest”
- The greatest concert from Paradox, Playground, 7 Days and Nice to meet you
Thailand Entertainment Expo 2009 Seminar
- “New Media, new Channel” By Ogilvy and Leo Bernard
More information please contact: iRin Rerksasarn +6681 808 7551
SOURCE Cournot and Nash