Jumbuck Launches Power Chat for BlackBerry Smartphones
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — Jumbuck Entertainment (ASX: JMB) today announced the availability of its popular mobile chat and flirt service, Power Chat(TM), for BlackBerry(R) smartphones. Because it taps into Jumbuck’s global user base, Power Chat users with BlackBerry smartphones now have access to a diverse mobile community consisting of millions of people around the world, even people who are not using a BlackBerry smartphone. Power Chat delivers immediate access to a massive mobile community for chatting and sharing photos.
“In working with wireless carriers we’ve been very successful connecting millions of chatters worldwide,” says Adrian Risch, CEO of Jumbuck Entertainment. “We are excited to add BlackBerry smartphone users to the dynamic Power Chat mobile community.”
Power Chat has become the leading chat and flirt service available for use on mobile phones worldwide through Jumbuck’s long-standing relationships with more than 80 carriers around the world, including top U.S. carriers. It is now available to BlackBerry smartphone users as a download on BlackBerry App World(TM) (www.blackberry.com/appworld)
Key features and benefits of Power Chat include:
- Public Chat Rooms — there’s always someone looking to chat. Choose from various themed rooms including Flirt, Singles, Friends, Dating, World Chat, as well as regional and age-specific rooms.
- Photos — check out other chatters’ photos in chat rooms. Select a chatter to see profile information, more photos, and send messages directly to that person.
- Personal Chats — one-to-one chat lets you take a public chat private.
- Friends List — keep track of friends and see when your favorite chatters are online.
- Photo Upload — easily upload photos stored on your BlackBerry smartphone or take an instant photo for upload.
- Top Chatters — see who’s chatty via a list of chatters with the most profile views.
- Photostream — a gallery of recently added photos.
- Chat Safely — public rooms and photos are moderated by Jumbuck to protect our chatters.
Carriers already offering Jumbuck’s Power Chat include: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Alltel, Bell Mobility, Rogers, Telus, Virgin Mobile, and more.
Jumbuck Entertainment Ltd (ASX: JMB) is the world’s leading provider of mobile community services, and delivers a range of innovative, high-quality community messaging services to carriers and their mobile users. Jumbuck is the largest provider of mobile chat room services in the world, with more than 15 million users accessing its hugely popular services that include Power Chat, Fast Flirting, Chat del Mundo, Mobimodels and Mobilove. Jumbuck has relationships with more than 80 carriers in the US, Canada, South America, Europe, and Australia. Jumbuck is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with offices in San Francisco, London, Cologne, Oslo, and Rio de Janeiro. www.jumbuck.com
The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
SOURCE Jumbuck Entertainment Ltd