‘Kodak Save $110 Tour’ will Show Consumers How to ‘Print and Prosper’
ROCHESTER, N.Y., Oct. 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — Today, Eastman Kodak Company (NYSE: EK) will embark on a 110-day, nationwide mobile tour to demonstrate to consumers how they can save on average $110 per year on ink(1) with Kodak’s All-in-One inkjet printer portfolio. The tour, a key component of Kodak’s “Print and Prosper” marketing campaign, brings Kodak’s unique value proposition to life and reinforces how Kodak’s All-in-One inkjet printers are revolutionizing the inkjet printer business by offering the lowest total ink replacement cost in the industry(2).
The “Kodak Save $110 Tour” makes its first stop in Rochester, N.Y. and will visit retail locations throughout the U.S. over the coming weeks. At each tour stop, consumers will have a chance to win the newest KODAK ESP 3250 or 5250 All-in-One Inkjet Printer or a $110 VISA gift card. Consumers can stop by the “KODAK Save $110 Tour” van for details(7).
“Many consumers are overspending on inkjet printer cartridges if they aren’t using KODAK Inkjet Printers,” said Cheryl Pohlman, (Director WW Communications and Consumables Marketing Inkjet Systems) Eastman Kodak Company. “The ‘Kodak Save $110 Tour’ emphasizes the fact that – especially in a tough economy – it’s easy to save money while producing high-quality, long-lasting prints using KODAK Printers.”
At the forefront of the tour is the “Kodak Save $110 Tour” van, equipped with KODAK ESP All-in-One Inkjet –Printer stations. Customers will be able to test-drive the latest introductions in the company’s portfolio, the KODAK ESP 3250 and KODAK ESP 5250 Printers, learn more about inkjet printing and tips on how to save on printing and ink replacement costs. Visitors can also spin the Savings Calculation Wheel to quickly estimate how much they are overpaying for ink and how much they can potentially save each year by using a KODAK All-in-One Inkjet Printer. Consumers can also visit www.printandprosper.com to use Kodak’s inkjet cost calculator tool and learn how they can save on ink, and can follow the tour via a GPS tracking device and view the regularly updated tour schedule and promotions.
After Rochester, the tour will visit Buffalo, N.Y. and Erie, Pa.; with other locations to be announced. For more information about the tour, consumers can also visit www.Kodak.com, follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/KodakSave110) or find us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/kodak).
About KODAK All-in-One Printers
The new KODAK ESP 3250 and ESP 5250 AiO Printers continue to combine the latest in printing technology with low-cost, high-quality pigment ink cartridges that deliver brilliant documents and KODAK lab-quality photos(4)( )rated highest in water and stain resistance(5) and designed to last a lifetime.(6)
Kodak’s innovative line of sleek All-in-One (AiO) inkjet printers offer features and solutions to meet the essential printing needs of consumers using affordable premium pigmented ink, without compromising quality or value. Kodak’s premium pigmented inks come in a simple two-cartridge set-up, saving consumers an average of $110 a year on ink(1). Black cartridges retail for $9.99 U.S. MSRP(3) and a five-ink color cartridge retails at $14.99 U.S. MSRP.(3)
As the world’s foremost imaging innovator, Kodak helps consumers, businesses, and creative professionals unleash the power of pictures and printing to enrich their lives.
More than 75 million people worldwide manage, share and create photo gifts online at KODAK Gallery – join today at www.kodakgallery.com.
(C) Kodak, 2009. KODAK and ESP are trademarks of Eastman Kodak Company.
(1) Results based on average ink costs of leading consumer inkjet printers using average annual print volumes of 150 4×6 in. color photos (printed on KODAK Ultra Paper, glossy finish & highest quality photo papers from other manufacturers), 800 black text pages and 550 mixed color graphic pages. Actual results may vary. For more information visit www.kodak.com/go/inkdata.
(2) As compared to leading consumer inkjet printers total ink load replacement costs using manufacturers recommended ink cartridges; excludes printers that use only one cartridge. Based on independent third party cartridge pricing survey data obtained September 2009.
(3) MSRP pricing as of August 30, 2009.
(4) Using KODAK Ultra Premium and KODAK Premium Photo Papers.
(5) Based on independent third party testing May 2009. Printer testing performed using KODAK Ultra Premium Photo Paper, Studio Gloss & highest quality photo papers from other manufacturers.
(6) Under all common consumer display and storage environments. Based on testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR).
(7) No Purchase Necessary.
SOURCE Eastman Kodak Company