Weekly Digest’s Investor Essentials Special Report Identifies Unique Investing Opportunities in the H1N1 ‘Swine Flu’ Outbreak
PRINCETON, N.J., Oct. 14 /PRNewswire/ — Weekly Digest (http://www.bullmarket.com/digest), a free investment research publication, announced the publication of a special report on investment opportunities in the connection with the H1N1 “Swine Flu” Outbreak, including updated outlooks for Gilead Sciences (Nasdaq: GILD), Sinovac Biotech (Amex: SVA), Dynavax Technologies (Nasdaq: DVAX), Hemispherx BioPharma (Amex: HEB), BioCryst Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: BCRX) and several others.
After posting large gains throughout 2009, swine flu stocks are seeing their largest pullback yet. For investors looking to position their portfolios for flu season, there are more ways to trade the flu than ever. Investors have large-cap pharmaceutical plays to choose from, and some of the more volatile, small-cap names have proven the efficacy of their drugs, while others are too far behind in their clinical trials to capitalize on the current pandemic.
To receive a free, 23-page report offering in depth analysis of the various participants in the vaccine and antiviral market, as well as some peripheral plays focusing directly on the impact of the current H1N1 swine flu pandemic, please visit the following link:
The report covers these topics and more recent reports:
– Which small-cap swine flu plays have a real chance of benefiting in the event of a serious H1N1 outbreak and which are riding on the hype?
– What sets Sinovac apart from other small caps pursuing vaccines and treatments to fight swine flu? How robust is Sinovac’s array of products?
– Is BioCryst likely to see revenue from its flu treatment during this flu season? How does BioCryst’s peramivir fare against established drugs Tamiflu and Relenza? What are the downside risks facing BioCryst after its strong run higher?
– Is Dynavax a real swine flu play? What do Dynavax investors need to know about the company’s swine flu efforts?
– How important is Tamiflu to Gilead’s business? What are the mechanics of Gilead’s Tamiflu royalty arrangement with Roche? What are the threats to Tamiflu’s dominance in the antiviral market?
About Weekly Digest:
Weekly Digest is a free publication offering first-rate stock research, analysis, and commentary that is independently published by leading investment services. Subscribers receive a weekly newsletter as well as regular Special Reports, such as the new report Investor Essentials: Picking Winners for Pandemic Profits.
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor with CRD #131926. Interested parties may visit adviserinfo.sec.gov for additional information. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
CONTACT: Marcia Martin, +1-888-278-5515
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC